Strangers piss trash my room (Male Group Fiction)

a group chat, I asked if anyone would be interested in flooding my room with piss for a couple days straight. I even said, if im horny enough, you can even destroy things with your piss, like my computer, and cum where you want. I already got horny when i sent the message. The only requirement was me being able to jerk off and watch helplessly as they'd mercilessly ruin and piss my room.
A few days later, i got a reply from 4 guys: Alex, Mason, Collin and Jeff. They individually said that they'd love to flood the room with piss and mark it. I invited them all at once next day.

Alex and Jeff arrived first and started drinking lots of water to ready up. Mason and Colin arrived later. They had a few drinks and already drank some water, so they immediately started flooding the carpet in the middle of the room. Alex and Jeff took a quick piss against my desk, wetting my books and belongings. I was getting horny now and had to piss too, so i went in the corner against the wall, making my piss run down to the carpet.

After 15 minutes, everyone had to go again as we were drinking lots of water all the time. Alex, Mason and Collin took their dicks out and started pissing in the middle of the room on the carpet, making a big puddle. I started pissing and sprayed my warm piss all over the room. It even hit it one of the guys but they didn't mind. It just felt so good, being able to piss without any restrictions.

The three of them were still pissing. I took my dick out and started watching them as they ruined the carpet. Then Jeff came to me. He couldnt piss in the middle of the room because my room isn't very big. He had to go very bad and asked if he could piss against my computer, as he saw me slowly play with my dick. I was hesitant. My computer was brand new. I said that he could piss around it to tease me. He said okay and lowered his pants and put his dick out. He started pissing in front of the computer first, and then said "You know what, I changed my mind" and started to heavily piss all over my new computer and soak it. I was startled and was like what are you doing?!. He said "Watch me ruin this computer with my piss". I could see my monitor glitching and eventually it went black. Jeff was still pissing tho and the computer was flooded with piss.

When he was done, he told me "I gotta go". I asked him what and he took his dick and jerked off and cummed over my laptop that was on the desk. Alex, Mason and Collin had to piss again and watched Jeff cum on the laptop. They thought it was good if they'd join, so they pissed over my laptop with the three of them and cummed on it. It was absolutely destroyed. I got horny and cummed too. They drank some more water and pissed oj my bed with the four of them.

They then left and told me they'd be back tomorrow if id like. I told them yes

• Hot 2
12 hours ago, TD00nl said:

a group chat, I asked if anyone would be interested in flooding my room with piss for a couple days straight. I even said, if im horny enough, you can even destroy things with your piss, like my computer, and cum where you want. I already got horny when i sent the message. The only requirement was me being able to jerk off and watch helplessly as they'd mercilessly ruin and piss my room.
A few days later, i got a reply from 4 guys: Alex, Mason, Collin and Jeff. They individually said that they'd love to flood the room with piss and mark it. I invited them all at once next day.

Alex and Jeff arrived first and started drinking lots of water to ready up. Mason and Colin arrived later. They had a few drinks and already drank some water, so they immediately started flooding the carpet in the middle of the room. Alex and Jeff took a quick piss against my desk, wetting my books and belongings. I was getting horny now and had to piss too, so i went in the corner against the wall, making my piss run down to the carpet.

After 15 minutes, everyone had to go again as we were drinking lots of water all the time. Alex, Mason and Collin took their dicks out and started pissing in the middle of the room on the carpet, making a big puddle. I started pissing and sprayed my warm piss all over the room. It even hit it one of the guys but they didn't mind. It just felt so good, being able to piss without any restrictions.

The three of them were still pissing. I took my dick out and started watching them as they ruined the carpet. Then Jeff came to me. He couldnt piss in the middle of the room because my room isn't very big. He had to go very bad and asked if he could piss against my computer, as he saw me slowly play with my dick. I was hesitant. My computer was brand new. I said that he could piss around it to tease me. He said okay and lowered his pants and put his dick out. He started pissing in front of the computer first, and then said "You know what, I changed my mind" and started to heavily piss all over my new computer and soak it. I was startled and was like what are you doing?!. He said "Watch me ruin this computer with my piss". I could see my monitor glitching and eventually it went black. Jeff was still pissing tho and the computer was flooded with piss.

When he was done, he told me "I gotta go". I asked him what and he took his dick and jerked off and cummed over my laptop that was on the desk. Alex, Mason and Collin had to piss again and watched Jeff cum on the laptop. They thought it was good if they'd join, so they pissed over my laptop with the three of them and cummed on it. It was absolutely destroyed. I got horny and cummed too. They drank some more water and pissed oj my bed with the four of them.

They then left and told me they'd be back tomorrow if id like. I told them yes

Fuck yeah! I love this!