Ultimate dream

Hey everyone, kinda new here. Was wondering what would be your ultimate dream?

I would love it if a guy or girl would come over and piss trash my room and flood everything while im watching. Or while im waiting outside so i can come back and see the mess. Or flooding someone else's room. And if i'd be really horny, they can even destroy like my computer and what not with their piss while i jerk off and watch. Absolutely ruining my room and pissing in there like a fountain Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Love these sorts of things. I have quite a few so I'll post a couple.

1 - I have a girlfriend that has zero regard for how pissy her little private area gets. She spends the whole day in a pair of lovely lacy panties, pissing through them whenever she feels like it, gradually getting pissier and pissier, before finally cuddling up to me in bed and asking if I will clean her up.

2 - I get to live with two beautiful ladies. They are both into peeing, and both love being messy. They take it in turns to pee on each others private areas all day, until finally it's bed time and I have to clean them both up.

3 - I get to spend a whole 48 hour period, wetting every pair of trousers, and boxers that I have, attempting to get myself the pissiest I can possibly get!

I’d like to get pissed on by multiple ladies consecutively. Like a girls night and slumber part and they wake up and come right to me to piss. 

Have multiple attractive ladies in my house with drinks, unsupervised, bathrooms locked, sinks blocked off, and see how creative they get when they need to relieve themselves. 

Ladies doing vandalism pisses inside of a place.

Ladies angry at someone and urinate on something of the persons. I remember in high school over hearing a girl say she urinated on her stepfathers toothbrush.