Desperate Gaming Session

Well, last night was great fun! My housemate had gone away. I decided to spend the day gaming on my console. I took a big bottle of lemonade into my room and just camped in there most of the afternoon, drinking plenty and letting my bladder get fuller and fuller.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I can totally ignore my bladder when I am gaming. Like totally block out my desperation near enough. So much so that I have sometimes gone to get up after and struggled to not pee myself as I walked to the bathroom.

Last night was similar, except by the time I reached the bathroom I had already started peeing into my boxer briefs as I was fighting to get my jeans unbuttoned and pulled down out the way. It felt incredible! I could feel the warmth spreading around the front of my private area, I kept managing to regain control but only for like half a second before it started spraying out again.

Finally, I managed to fumble enough at my jeans to get them undone and pissed for about 50 seconds into the toilet.

My favorite part of this whole scenario, was that I then pulled my jeans down, changed into a nice thick pair of joggers, and entirely ignored the fact I should have changed my wet boxers and got cleaned up!

A couple of hours later it was bed time. So I pulled my joggers off, and fell asleep in the almost totally dry boxers. Waking up this morning to a wondeful pee scent as I pulled my boxers away from my waist and looked down the front at my pissy little guy!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Managed to do the same sort of thing last night as well. Just woke up, feels so naughty seeing my pissy little guy still in the same boxers the morning after. Don't think I'm going to be seeing anyone today though so I may as well just let the little guy stay pee scented all day. 😛 

• Hot 1

There's something so naughty feeling about keeping a pair of tight boxer briefs on that you know you've peed in, and then just sleeping in them, then spending the next morning letting out little leaks as you go about your normal day to day stuff with a pissy private area. 😛

• Hot 1

What a fantasticly naughty day. It's now been around 22 hours since my little boxer briefs and my dirty boy first felt the lovely warm tingle of pee escaping! I have spent basically the entire day today enjoying little leaks whenever I've deemed it safe to do so. My little guy is so excited and turned on by being tortured and forced to endure such pissy naughtiness! 

• Hot 1