Desperate at neighbour's party

Last weekend I was invited by my partner to his neighbour's 20th anniversary gathering. 

Of course, the beer starting flowing and I got more and more in need of a pee but as I was in a stranger's house/garden and not toilet trained I was unable to use their bathroom.

Therefore I just tried to hold on as I didn't know what to do as regards to my full bladder but as time went by I was getting more and more desperate and started to look round for somewhere or something I could discreetly use to relieve myself. Unfortunately, there was nowhere or nothing suitable and thought the only option I had was to wet myself in view of other guests.

Thankfully as the darkness set in, those guests in the garden started to wander back in as the temperature was started to fall. This was my lucky break as I quickly walked out to the rear of the garden (which was secluded) and urinated against the fence.

However, as I was in mid stream I saw someone walk out into the garden but I decided to just carry on peeing and if they saw me doing so, then so be it! As the person got closer, he revealed himself as my boyfriend who was concerned where I was but when he saw me urinating he knew why and left me to it.

That was a relief (in more ways than one)!

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Hot 1