Friday night.

We had had a quiet day, Maigh still tender from her injured leg, Mary and I fussed over her, getting her anything she wanted, wrapping her in a blanket, heating the house, making her feel special. When she asked for some cider we knew she was on the mend. Mary and I smiled at each other and got some drinks too, as we mucked about in the kitchen pretending to make dinner. We fooled about on the pc's for a while, they giggled over some web pages while I was in a chat room on mine. We had dinner, then watched football on TV, Mary and I alternating on getting drinks, throwing in a glass of water every now and then, as we watched my team come from behind and win. This set the evening up nicely, and as the night wore on, it got a lot better.

All of us had been on potty once or twice, to flush any bad tastes away, and when Maigh said is was time, we got her giggling butt off the couch and helped her into the bedroom. Mary hauled out the plastic cover and spread it on the bed, then helping Maigh lay down, asked what she wanted to do. Maigh told her in no uncertain terms, and Mary laughed, kicking off her shoes and stripping her jeans off. I just knelt beside her and unzipped, Maigh reached in and dragged me out, already starting to get hard in anticipation. Mary half knelt on the bed, facing away from us, and backed her butt up to Maigh.

"Ah, god." murmured Maigh, "my two best things in the world."

She started sucking me, then would let me go, turn and slurp at Mary's pussy, giving the other region a lick, then come back to me, grunting on my cock as she took me deep. After a couple of minutes, she was urging us to make her wet, she missed it and wanted it. Mary back up a little positioning herself over Maigh's mouth, and just waited as Maigh slurped away lustily. After a minute or two I heard the mouth filling tinkle as Mary started to pee, Maigh grunting and spitting, piss going everywhere, all over her top, in her hair, filling her mouth to spit it out some more. Mary continued peeing, Maigh licking and spitting, mouthful after mouthful and sighed as Mary stopped, looking at her beautiful arse as she moved off the bed.

She turned to look at me, droplets of pee in her hair, her jumper soaked around her neck and down to her breasts, and holding my cock, told me to piss. This time she did it differently, she opened her mouth, and let my pee fill it, then just let it overflow, my piss running over her cheeks to pool under her head. I had a fair bit and as I finished, she looked directly at me, and swallowed the last mouthful. She giggled at me, and said that her whole back was warm from pee, and did a sexy little wriggle, and I heard the slopping sounds of pee under her body. Mary had been out and now came back with a drink each, looking perfect in a tee shirt and nothing else, and propped on the bed, handing them out. Maigh downed half of hers, then placed it on the bedside table, and lay back, propped on her elbows, looking down the bed. We heard the unmistakeable sound of her peeing in her jeans before we saw anything, the hissing noise she makes is brilliant. The look on her face was priceless too, as if she had an itch that had just been scratched. She sighed lustily, and lay back, murmuring that she wanted to do that for days.

I could now see the pee on the bed after her addition, where she was laying had visible pee pooling around her, and she was loving it, wriggling, making it slosh around, and as we watched, she rolled completely over, her soaked jeans glistening in the light. She wriggled on her front for a bit, then tuned onto her back once more, wet from head to knee. She was enjoying this, Mary was looking on, appeared to be a little bewildered, and when Maigh said she was getting cold, came to life, and headed into the bathroom, and the bath was soon filling.

That was all the pee fun, we had, the rest of the night was one big naked cuddle and sleep.

Saturday Morning

I woke with a pee hard on, and Maigh was awake, looking at me, grabbing onto me as I rolled onto my back, Mary huddled under the blanket behind her. She asked if I was full, and smiled darkly when I nodded, then urged me from the bed, pushing me into the bathroom. She gasped a little at the cold tile floor, last nights soaked clothing still scattered about, and knelt in front of me, her pussy over the drain in the floor. I pointed my cock at her and she closed her mouth over the end, looking up waiting. She smiled a little, her tongue making little circles, then sighed as I stated to pee. She gagged immediately and backed off, pee splashing as a mouthful hit the floor, then she was back, mouth open, grunting and grimacing as my morning pee filled her up again. She was moaning softly and sprayed my pee all over her, up on her hair, onto her breasts, and arching back so I could pee on her pussy. She took me in her mouth again, and she swallowed the last couple of spurts, as I finished.

She was up off the floor and into the shower, dragging me with her, grabbing a glass from the wash basin as she went. I knew what she was going to do, and it always ended bad, but I let her go, there is no point in trying to stop her. She held the glass under her and started peeing, filling it quickly, and just as quickly, bought it up, and drank it, 5 gulps and it was gone, all the while, piss was still hosing from her. I knelt down, and felt her warmth on me, splashing my chest and feeling her hot flood run down my body. She filled the glass again and drained it once more, dribbling to a stop as she finished it. I stood and turned on the shower, the combined smell of both of us was a little strong, then turned and held her. She held me for a minute, and then it happened, a froggy croak, and the pee she swallowed was splattering onto the floor. She usually cries at this point, but not today, she rinsed her mouth in the shower spray and was smiling as we soaped up and washed off.

We both towelled each other dry, giggling and laughing, then scuttled back into bed, getting squeals from Mary as we hugged her hot body. I managed to get into Mary by laying her on her back, lifting a leg, and found her wet and ready, slipping into her delightfully. I can get all the way in, when in this position, and listened to her as she came on me hard. She murmured that I should hurry up, or she wouldn't be responsible for what might happen, and I finished soon after, laughing as she scrambled from the bed with a tee shirt held to her pussy. MAigh followed, and soon after I heard the shower again. I joined them quickly, washed Mary off of me, then left them there to make breakfast.

A perfect weekend, Maigh is getting better, Mary is getting sexier by the day, and I'll never give this up.

Sorry to be so long and drawn out, the three of us work on these, to get everything as it happened.

• Like 3