A younger memory

Thanks for sharing - and bless you.  I’m guessing that experience and perhaps similar ones had a big part to play in shaping where you are now.  Also guessing that you didn’t enjoy the experience too much at the time, but great that you can now. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thanks for sharing - and bless you.  I’m guessing that experience and perhaps similar ones had a big part to play in shaping where you are now.  Also guessing that you didn’t enjoy the experience too much at the time, but great that you can now. 

Thanks for sharing. 

It was definitely more of a frustrated panic feeling then I'm sure.. but thinking back on it now can definitely enjoy the thought of how amazing that relief had to have felt!!! To be that incredibly desperate. I do know I have a few others I can share from being younger teens following that same rule later. 😉 haha wonder why I am why i am. 😛

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

It was definitely more of a frustrated panic feeling then I'm sure.. but thinking back on it now can definitely enjoy the thought of how amazing that relief had to have felt!!! To be that incredibly desperate. I do know I have a few others I can share from being younger teens following that same rule later. 😉 haha wonder why I am why i am. 😛

We  can probably all trace our beginnings back somewhere. In my case right at reception class sort of age and seeing a girl friend sat on the toilet - I think.  Site rule is it’s absolutely fine to share experiences just as you have done - just not ok to associate sexuality with them. So, the way you shared is 100% fine. 

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We  can probably all trace our beginnings back somewhere. In my case right at reception class sort of age and seeing a girl friend sat on the toilet - I think.  Site rule is it’s absolutely fine to share experiences just as you have done - just not ok to associate sexuality with them. So, the way you shared is 100% fine. 

All experiences or just from younger times? just curious. 🙂 yes i'm sure we all can. they have to come from somewhere. 🙂

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

All experiences or just from younger times? just curious. 🙂 yes i'm sure we all can. they have to come from somewhere. 🙂

Sorry - was walking as I typed (and bursting lol).  What I should have said is underage memories are fine proving they’re just memories and not sexualised.

Above the age of consent anything is fine. 

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Sorry - was walking as I typed (and bursting lol).  What I should have said is underage memories are fine proving they’re just memories and not sexualised.

Above the age of consent anything is fine. 

walking and bursting what a fun combination. 😛 lol I kind of was figuring that is what you meant but I definitely wanted to clarify and make sure. Don't want any problems. 

Well if were being honest something kind of kinky to think about. My husband and i currently rent my old childhood home from my parents on that property now. 😛 haha we haven't done really anything play wise yet... but it has been discussed.. lol

Such a great combination of memories and the chance to create new adventures...   Are the farm buildings still there?

I recall from your previous posts that your husband is supportive, but in my mind I can see pictures of arriving home from work or wherever, feeling full and mischievous and maybe reliving those days of not being allowed in the house... And having to find enjoyable relief somewhere else...

Only now it is solely for enjoyment without any real discomfort or fear of being caught.

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Such a great combination of memories and the chance to create new adventures...   Are the farm buildings still there?

I recall from your previous posts that your husband is supportive, but in my mind I can see pictures of arriving home from work or wherever, feeling full and mischievous and maybe reliving those days of not being allowed in the house... And having to find enjoyable relief somewhere else...

Only now it is solely for enjoyment without any real discomfort or fear of being caught.

The buildings (minus that outhouse thing) are all still around actually. 🙂 MY husband not only is supportive but also enjoys it as much as I do. We just have really put our love for our kink on the back burner.. and we have been discussing alot recently about how we need to atleast once every couple weeks do something with it. even if for now it has to be planned out. haha well now yes enjoyment no discomfort but still small risk of being caught. there are 2 houses on the property right next to eachother and we live and rent the one... my parents (step dad) live in the other lol. so haha we can only do stuff either during day on a weekday (husband working unless i do solo play) or on a weekend they go camping. but I would like to do some naughty things around here for sure. I have thought about on a weekend they aren't home being desperate and straddling hubby outside on steps to their deck and wetting. been a thought lol 😛

Just on that mention of the options you have available now and the mention of solo play - if as part of your pillow talk you whispered into Hubby's ear about how you'd arrived home earlier bursting, and then described to him exactly how it had felt and how you took care of the need whilst nobody else was about...    Would that work for him?  (I know it would for me).

Just a thought of how maybe you could both get a quick-fix without all the logistics of both working it together, if you see what I mean.