Women: Tongue on your pee hole

When I'm going down, I love to probe around her urethra. If I'm lucky, there's a bit of a tang from her last piss in the mix. 

My question is, does attention to the pee hole feel like anything special to the woman? Is it sensitive in a sexual way, or is it just another part of the overall experience of getting your pussy licked? 

• Like 1

Yes, it's sensitive to touch. The clitoris is not simply the external tiny point that you see. The internal structure goes right around the opening of the vagina and urethra. Look at some 3D models of the clitoris. Many people would be surprised! 

Mr Eliminature has licked my urethra when he has given me cunnilingus. I find it highly pleasurable!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the response. I guess I wasn't super clear in my question. I'm asking if you're able to distinguish the specific site. Do you say, "Nice, he's on my urethra" as opposed to somewhere else down there that feels nice. 

The reason I'm asking is this:  If I'm with a new woman and we haven't had a kink discussion yet, would she be likely to think to herself, "What a loser. Does he even know he's on my peehole and not my clit?" or would she not be able to distinguish exactly where my tongue is?

Yes she would be able to distinguish where your tongue is - just as you would be able to distinguish if hers was on your urethra or frenelum. If you hadn't paid any attention to her clitoris beforehand, she might think that you didn't know where her clitoris was. Unless you tell her that you were going to tease her by licking all around first and then lick the clitoris. 

What about saying "I'll lick your urethra as well as your clit. I've read that it feels nice for a girl."

4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Yes she would be able to distinguish where your tongue is - just as you would be able to distinguish if hers was on your urethra or frenelum. If you hadn't paid any attention to her clitoris beforehand, she might think that you didn't know where her clitoris was. Unless you tell her that you were going to tease her by licking all around first and then lick the clitoris. 

What about saying "I'll lick your urethra as well as your clit. I've read that it feels nice for a girl."

Thank you for clearing that up, @Eliminature! For most men, I think it's hard to distinguish points along the penis shaft except for the bits nearest the glans, and along the frenulum for sure. But the top side of the shaft is remarkably UNsensitive.

And I can only speak for myself, but special attention to the meatus isn't especially arousing. If she wants to spend time playing with it, that's all good. Any attention by a partner with her head in my lap is good attention 🙂

Hope I'm not belaboring the issue, but the pleasure and sensitivity of the female urethra is new information for me.