Walking in the woods

I remember walking in the woods with the woman who lived next door, she peed in front of me several times, it turned me on so bad and I have been hooked on women peeing ever since, have any of you had any similar experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, walks in the woods pretty much started it for me, too! A couple years out of college, I hiked a lot with a woman who wasn't shy when it came to answer nature's call. Since then, some of my best experiences have been on the trails.

@glad1: amusing, I have hiked with a woman friend who was extremely shy about peeing, despite being otherwise rather brazen. I remember once where we were on a rather exposed trail, and she really had to go, she just held it until finally we rounded a bend and there were some rocks on the side of the trail. She quickly headed between the rocks while the rest of the group moved on ahead a bit and disappeared from sight as she squatted. Except that while she was in position, a man suddenly appeared in front of us, running down (we were climbing) and I just had the time to call a hearty "Hello!" to let her know someone was heading her way... and in any case she was very flushed at nearly being caught for the next half-hour or so.
@glad1: amusing, I have hiked with a woman friend who was extremely shy about peeing, despite being otherwise rather brazen. I remember once where we were on a rather exposed trail, and she really had to go, she just held it until finally we rounded a bend and there were some rocks on the side of the trail. She quickly headed between the rocks while the rest of the group moved on ahead a bit and disappeared from sight as she squatted. Except that while she was in position, a man suddenly appeared in front of us, running down (we were climbing) and I just had the time to call a hearty "Hello!" to let her know someone was heading her way... and in any case she was very flushed at nearly being caught for the next half-hour or so.
I also have hiked with a woman friend who was very shy. While she had no problem peeing outdoors, she always made we walk some distance away before she would go. While we spent lots of time together on the trails, we remained just friends. In fact, it probably was her shyness that kept us from becoming lovers.