A special cup of coffee

I, like all of you love the thought of a woman peeing. I also very much enjoy drinking it......it hits buttons in me I did not know I had.

I've got a friend that I meet at Starbucks every so often. I always have an empty coffee cup with me. When she arrives, the first thing she does is takes my cup to the ladies room and pees in it for me. Then she comes back, we sit and chat, and she watches me as I drink down her fresh piss, with everyone around us having no idea what is going on!!! She loves it, and god do I love it too. Anyone else ever have this type of arrangement?

• Like 1

Pee drinking isn't something I'm personally into (though then again I've never tried it), but I'm sure all those that are will be quite jealous of the arrangement you've got going on. How did you manage to get that setup!? That sounds great for you. :)

Thanks Admin!

I'm honestly shocked that my situation has worked as it has....I had some luck on my side. I met her out one night,and in a less inhibited state (ie a few drinks in), somehow our conversation shifted into a conversation in fetishes, etc......and I told her how interested I was in drinking a woman's pee, and she was intrigued.

One thing led to another......and she offered me a taste. Actually, she went to the bathroom and came back with a wine glass with "white" wine in it, and simply said, here, I got you a drink. Mind blown. The moment I touched the glass and felt the warmth, I looked at her with a knowing smile. It was intense. And, I slowly sipped down her piss, right there, in public. It was unreal. At any rate, we've maintained a great relationship, and meet every month or so to catch up and have a drink. It is to this day amazing every single time!

That sounds like a great relationship to have and there is something especially good about the way she meets you in a public place and provides you with a drink which you can consume with others around being totally oblivious. My wife will let me drink her pee every now and again, but I've never had her pee in a glass or cup in public for me. I might have to ask her to try it sometime. I find that I like drinking her pee most when she has had lots of sweet drinks - e.g. diet coke. My favourite is second hand rose wine spritzer made with rose wine and lemonade.

I've always had a fantasy about going into a coffee shop and asking for a drink and a cute lady behind the counter putting the cup under her skirt and filling it for me.

• Hot 1