So, afternoon all!

It's now 15:20 where I am. My housemate has gone to stay with his family for the last 2 days, and as my shift patterns have lined up lovely, I have had the day off to myself.

I got showered at 08:00 and dressed, (double layer of boxer briefs for extra tightness and absorbency) the second my boxers and jeans were up, a little pee spray was released to get myself all pissy right from the start! It feels so naughty getting freshly showered and instantly getting pissy!

Since then I have spent the morning working in the garden, taking plenty of little breaks to let out lovely warm spurts of pee into my boxers. I have been drinking LOADS so my bladder is filling quickly and staying nice and dilute.

The afternoon has been spend cleaning the house, all the while just enjoying little spurts of pee of course. I've now finished that, and after 7 and a half hours leaking I just let out a full torrent and changed straight into fresh boxers while the rest went in with the wash I put on.

I now intend to spend the rest of the day gaming, drinking, and endlessly leaking in these and see just how much of a pissy naughty mess I can make myself down there 😄 😛 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Wow! It's been 20 hours since I last updated. I spend the rest of that evening leaking and enjoying being a messy fella. Then before bed, I let them dry enough and fell asleep in them. I woke up this morning, and pulled my waistband away from my lower tummy and looked down at my pissy little guy! I changed, washed every other part of my body and then went out to a drive through for breakfast. It felt so naughty just being totally casual about having such a pissy private area. Just totally ignoring the fact I had spend like 25 hours being a dirty mess on purpose!

I have since (finally) showered and cleaned up at around 29 hours after my first intentional leak!

I hope my house mate starts gonig away more often because this is incredible fun!