Fun with Cassie: Monique's party (Part 4)

When I arrived back home at my flat after leaving Cassie's, first thing I did was strip off all the clothes I'd been wearing for too long, then lay naked upon the sofa, bringing myself off with another superb orgasm. After that I put some fresh clothes on and got on with my usual stuff. First thing I did was log on and catch up with all my online friends, and checking out my emails. I chatted for a bit, then checked out the celebrity gossip forum that I love, took a quick look at the news, and checked out the book and fashion forums.

But my mind drifted back to my adventures with Cassie after a while, so I ended up logging into my favourite pee fetish forums as well as surfing the net looking for new pee erotica - stories or vids. Didn't find much that was new to interest me, so I started browsing through my own collection of vids for a bit, but of course I had seen them all before.

I thought to myself that this was saturday, and I was still young enough and childless enough to regard going out somewhere on a saturday night as almost obligatory. I contemplated getting in touch with Cassie but didn't want to appear too pushy so was unsure about what to do or where to go. I considered going to that Pink Lemon bar on my own - if anything interesting was going to happen again surely saturday night was a deadringer for it? But I was still new to such a potentially exciting place and felt a bit nervous about going there alone just yet.

I was still churning things over in my mind when I was alerted by an incoming email from Cassie herself. I opened and read it.

"Hi Rochelle.

Just thought I would send you a little something by way of appreciation for last night. Hope you like it.

Cass"

There was an attachment which I immediately opened.....and there was a pic of a grinning Cassie, naked from the waist down, squatting in the middle of her kitchen and peeing all over the tiled floor! I smiled at that, stared at it for a while, then saved it to my collection of erotic pics.

I was thinking about a response when another email arrived from her. It pretty much said that a friend of hers and Clarisse's was having a little gathering tonight, and Cassie had been invited along, but partners were automatically invited too. She asked me if I wanted to come as her partner. She told me that the friend, though not at the bar last night, was a regular there called Monique - a French Canadian woman in her 30s from Quebec apparently - who was "one of us" and that it was likely to be an "interesting" evening.

Well, what a total no brainer! I was well up for this immediately, and quickly replied, thanking Cass for the pic and informing her that I'd love to come. Arrangements were made, and it was agreed that she'd be picking me up in a cab en route later. I couldn't wait, and was buzzing in anticipation from that moment on, though as the time approached I needed a couple of glasses of wine to steady the nerves.

As the appointed time arrived, the taxi showed up, I ran out and got in, and greeted Cassie who looked as sexy as ever, this time wearing a very short skirt rather than jeans. I too was wearing a skirt now as it happened. When we arrived at Monique's house, I realised immediately that it was very expensive and in a very select part of town. As if in answer to my thoughts, Cassie explained that Monique hailed from a very wealthy French Canadian family, who'd bought her this place and supplied her with generous regular cash allowances. She had a villa in the south of France too, I was told.

As we reached the door and buzzed the doorbell, Monique herself opened the door and greeted us. And she looked quite stunning. Shoulder length, jet black hair, fair skin, and bright blue eyes, and a figure to die for. Long shapely legs and a superbly proportioned ass, and ample yet firm breasts, clearly visible through her semi-transparent loose top. She was wearing no bra beneath. Other than that - footware aside - all she wore was a pair of very skimpy shorts. And she spoke with a very sexy French accent.

"Hi Cassie. And you must be Rochelle? I hear you had a great first night at the bar last night! Really regret not being there. Very pleased to meet you, and you look stunning, by the way. Please do come in, both of you."

Upon entering, we were led into a large living room area, with an adjacent dining area. There were no carpets at all but several large rugs upon the wooden floors. The furniture was good quality but didn't look particularly expensive, surprisingly, though I later learned that this was deliberate, the better quality stuff stored away in some spare locked rooms. Several people were already there, including Clarisse whom I recognised immediately. There were also two other women - and a guy which surprised me because I had assumed that this was a lesbian gathering. But again anticipating my thoughts as I looked at the guy, Cassie explained that not all the girls were lesbians - some were bi like me - and there were a couple of girls tonight who would be bringing male partners. This often happened with the approval of Monique who - though she preferred girls - was bisexual herself.

Five other people actually turned up, including a second guy, making 12 of us in all. Both guys looked to be about 40 and seemed quite finely proportioned. The youngest girl present was 25, the oldest 48. And everyone looked kind of hot though none - not even the super-sexy Cassie - could quite match Monique in pure sex appeal.

Food and drink was laid on, especially as much fine champagne as anyone could drink, and we all started mingling, chatting, and drinking, loosening up. Clarisse was soon regaling all those present with a detailed account of all the watersports and naughty peeing that went on at the bar last night, with Cassie chipping in too. One of the guys joked about how he had needed to pee but was now too damn hard to manage it and needed to drink some more, at which everyone laughed.

Clarisse grinned. " Well we girls don't have that problem, do we girls?" And she immediately stepped out of her jeans and knickers, wandered over to the corner of the living room, and squatted there. A moment later and she was pissing right there on Monique's wooden living room floor, creating a huge puddle, Monique smiling approvingly.

An older woman then squatted over another part of the floor - without even bothering to remove any clothing - and just pissed through her jeans there, creating another large puddle. Only when she finished did she laughingly remark that she had better take off her jeans now that she'd soaked them, removing both them and her wet panties and tossing them upon the sofa.

A woman then undressed entirely and climbed up onto one of the armchairs, squatting upon it. In no time at all she was gleefully peeing there all over the armchair cushion, while her male partner took off his trousers and pants and stood masturbating over her in full view of the rest of us. He actually ejaculated over her as she continued peeing! The armchair cushion was soaked by the time she had finished.

Ans so it went on. Almost unbelievably, this night was proving far wilder than last. People were soon heading off in smaller groups in different rooms to pee. I saw Monique holding one of the guy's dicks for him as he sprayed his piss all over ker kitchen floor. The other one stood and peed all over one of the living room rugs.

Monique took her few items of clothing off - fucking hell, did she look sexy - and squatted in the middle of her dining room table, pissing there. Cassie and I placed our hands underneath her, enjoying the feel of her hot yellow piss splashing through our fingers.

Cassie them grinned at me and said," Let's go pee on Monique's bed!"

"Go right ahead", Monique laughed, and followed us upstairs. Cassie and I discarded our panties, climbed up onto Monique's bed, and hoisted our skirts as we squatted upon it side by side. The floodgates then opened as our piss splashed down over the duvet, soaking through it and the sheets into the mattress, Monique grinning with pleasure as she watched us. "I will enjoy sleeping in my bed tonight", she laughed.

And so the party - a real piss party of a kind I never thought really happened - continued. The drink flowed, and as well as plentiful champagne, upon the middle of a sturdy table at the side of the living full of various drinks was a massive bowl full of a powerful punch. Those who partook of that were soon getting well hammered. And things got real wild. Several girls at different times thought it real funny to get up on that drinks table and piss in the punch bowl. I even peed in it myself! And yet we all carried on drinking that punch anyway, not caring that we were also drinking piss!

Amongst the sights I can remember are numerous bare assed girls pissing against walls. I saw Clarisse and Monique each holding one of the guys' dicks as they both stood pissing in Monique's wardrobe, all over her clothes. Monique stood over Cassie at one point, pissing all over her lovely blonde hair. One girl took to inviting people to pee in her champagne glass, so that she was as likely to be seen drinking piss as champagne. I can vaguely remember Clarisse opening the door to the fridge in the kitchen, and laughing drunkenly as she stood there pissing in it. The living room rugs were being peed on with abandon. I saw people peeing on each other. One girl thought it funny to get up onto the kitchen counter and piss in the kettle.

But perhaps most outrageous of all, at least to my mind, was when I persuaded a very drunk Cassie - in spite of being a lesbian - to hold this guy's dick as he pissed in my mouth!

We were well wasted when we finally left by cab, heading back to Cassie's place. Cassie thought it hilarious to joke with the taxi driver about how she was going to have to pee in his taxi, with the driver threatening to throw us out. When nearly back at her place she did the most outrageous thing. She got up onto the back seat, squatting upon it, hoisting the back of her dress above her bare ass - we were both still knickerless - and started pissing on the seat! And when the driver failed to instantly notice this, she laughingly announced, "Here mate, I'm pissing on the backseat of your taxi, hahaha."

The driver's eyes almost popped out of his head as he looked in his mirror, and within moments he was screeching to a halt before jumping out of his cab, yanking the back door open, and forcefully grabbing the drunkenly laughing and still pissing Cassie by the arm and heaving her out. She pissed all over her own legs in the process before managing to stop. He told me to get the hell out too, calling us a pair of dirty bitches, before driving off. In his anger he had even forgot to demand any fare, which kind of amused us once we realised.

So here we were, quite unsteady on our feet late at night on the streets a few blocks from Cassie's place. She laughed again saying that she still needed to finish peeing, whereupon she just stood in the middle of the pavement, parted her legs and lifted the front of her skirt, and started pissing right there. A car actually began aproaching but she just carried on peeing anyway, waving at the laughing male driver and female passenger as they drove past.

I needed a piss too but in spite of my drunkenness, I still managed to realise that the next car that came past might be a fucking police car which would result in all sorts of serious public humiliation in the following days. So though tempted to make an exhibition of myself too, I thought better of it.

I don't really remember much more except rushing into Cassie's place absolutely bursting, racing for the kitchen, and squatting and pissing all over the floor there. And I really did fucking flood the place!

We then sort of ended up in bed together, almost instantly crashing out.

The end of another superb evening.

• Like 1