The old church porch

It was coming up to Christmas and time to put up the crib and tree in the church, so one evening I was alone in the church with just a few lights on, the crib and other junk was stored in the old north porch at the side of the church, there were two little windows like the ace of clubs on either side, the left window looked along the tall front wall of the yard towards the gate, the other on the right looked across a 2 foot wide alleyway to the back wall of a side-chapel this window on the outside was about 1 foot of the ground.

As I worked I heard the gate open and close, so I went to the left-hand window to see who it was, It was a female and she turned and walked towards the old porch, and went past the porch door and up into the little ally-way, so I went to the other window, first switching off the inside porch light.

I could see up to her knees and just then she dropped her jeans and stripy pink and black knickers and squatted right by the window, her pussy at my face height and started to have a strong piss, this was one of my earliest close look at a real live pussy pissing, I was over the moon but it was soon over and she stood up and pulled up her things and walked back to the gate and was gone.

Latter I recalled all the details at home in bed and for a number of years to come.

Sometime later in the year I was cleaning the church yard of fag ends and sweet wrappers etc. I went up into this ally-way to broom it out only to find a shitty pair of pink and black striped knickers like the ones the female had worn, I thick she used this ally-way as her toilet on her way home after the pub and this time did not make it in time.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...