Getting confident with diapers.

I have to admit that a whole time i have been in to this pee fetish i have also been interested about diapers too. Lately, i mean a few last months i have used diapers occasionally and get more comfortable with those and have to admit i am get more and more confident about wearing them.

Personally i think diapers are perfect for public holding and such a thrill on those adventures as you can leak and have an accident in public while no one will notice! I was a bit shy at first to test diapers for public and my biggest fear was that i was getting caught for wearing them, so i started my journey and keep diapers/pads while i was going in the public places such as malls and shops.

First i wasnt even desperate or even think of having an accident in public as i wore them, i just put them on and walk around in public to test how they feel and see if someone could notice them. It came clear quite fast that no one actually noticed anything at all which gave me a lot of confidence and i decided that in some time i will use diapers in public and get desperate enough to have a few leaks or genuine accident with diapers in public.(i have tested these at home and i know they can manage for a full bladder release, so that wasnt my biggest concern)

As i get more confident i have used diapers a few times in public and have a few leaks on them, quite big ones at the times. Well i mean i have plans to this week end and maybe i will finally have a full diaper wetting accident while in public if i am brave enough, so wish me luck for that one. hah..

Here is couple of pics which shows that the diaper i am using isnt too obvious, specially when i have my pants on.

IMG_20210529_095448.jpg

IMG_20210529_095631 (2).jpg

Edited by willinglywet
  • Like 2