Lady's toilets

I was rewiring a church hall in my spare time, but the hall was is use most evenings, but I could work there on Mondays while the brownies and girl guides were there. I had already rewired the main hall, kitchen, and stage with its dressing room and one of the lady's toilets, and was now working on the lighting in the store room, main lady's toilets and the gents toilets, while I was working the girls were able to use the lady's toilet in the dressing room.

After the girls had gone I would be there on my own until I locked up and went home, but once a month a pop group used the hall to practice.

On this evening I was standing on the lady's cubicle dividing wall working on the lights when a female from the band climbed over all my tools and cables to come into the toilets, I said to her to use the other lady's toilets but she just looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders and came into the cubicle below me pulled her jeans down and sat on the toilet and had her pee before whipping and getting up and pulling her jeans back up, flushing and walked out again.

I could not hear her pissing over the noise of the band was making and I could only see her in the dim light I was working with, but I was still surprised at what I had witnessed.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Obviously a lady who was very comfortable with herself and not worried about people seeing - either that or she was too desperate to wait whilst getting to the other toilets.