working on a flat roof

I was working on a flat roof of a shop in the center of town, and had parked the van in the lane behind it. When I needed to get something from the van I ran down the internal fire escape stairs at the back of the shop, I was getting faster and faster as I went down them, so I came crashing out of the fire exit doors into the lane by my van.

Only to find a female with her knickers and trousers down, sitting in her puddle of piss, she was not very happy and shouting at me for knocking her down. I said she should not have been pissing there in the door way.

She was well pissed with me as she pulled her wet things back up and waddled off. ( I nearly pissed

my self laughing at her as she went.)

• 3 weeks later...

So funny, but what a delight to find!

I once had an experience with a lane behind some shops in the town centre. I was walking through the town when I noticed a lady nip down the lane and then turn into the yard at the back of a shop where two cars were parked next to a wall. I left her a few seconds then followed down the lane. I glanced left into the yard and saw her in a high squat with her trouser at her knees and her back to the wall. I had a side on view of her as a waterfall of pee fell from her to the ground below. She looked to her right and saw me, then looked quickly away as if she was embarrassed. As she was no longer looking in my direction, I enjoyed watching the rest of the performance and then moved on as she started to pull up her trousers. What I didn't understand (and still don't) is why she went there for a pee when there were toilets just inside the adjacent shopping centre. She either wasn't familiar with the town, didn't know where the toilets were and didn't have time to look, or she just liked peeing outside. Either way, I enjoyed it.

• Like 2