Wet Carpet magazine Agony Column

Dear Aunty Paulypeeps

I hope you can help me. I met this wonderful girl. She's smart, sexy, funny, beautiful and she seems to like me a lot. We've been together for about 4 months now, and our relationship is very fulfilling - she's a couple of years older than me - I'm 20 - and she seems so self confident and assured (I love that in a woman!). It helps that she's 5ft 10 without her heels. I can't believe my luck that she and I are an item. I have had absolutely no complaints in the bedroom department ... but the other day she really freaked me out and now I am not at all sure what the future holds.

We'd been drinking with some of my friends in my favourite pub in the city, and of course Carli was the centre of attention as usual. It was getting late, we'd had quite a few drinks, and the pub was busy. We were sitting at a corner table, and our glasses were empty so I offered to get a last round in - Carli said she'd come to the bar with me, then she smiled a wicked smile, leaned over and put her mouth close to my ear. I thought she was going to whisper something nice - maybe I was hoping for a description of what she wanted to do when we got home, or what she was wearing under her skirt, but she just said "I need a pee, and when we're standing at the bar, I'm just going to let it run down my legs on to the floor."

To say I was shocked is an understatement. I knew she was going to do it - she doesn't say things like that without meaning it. And while I stood at the bar, ordering five pints of lager and three glasses of wine, Carli nudged my leg with her knee. I looked down and I could see a puddle growing around her shoes. I was mesmerised - I completely forgot to ask for the smoky bacon crisps - and slightly disgusted. But I could see how much Carli was enjoying it - she had her eyes half closed and her head tipped slightly back with her mouth slightly open as she sighed gently - so I said nothing.

I didn't know what to do, really, but when we said goodbye to our friends, and we were walking home, neither of us mentioned it. Maybe she sensed that she'd done something I wasn't sure about. But now I feel like I should respond in some way. What do I say? I don't even know what to think. Do you have any advice?

Thanks,

Ryan

• Like 1
  • Hot 3