Holding not wetting

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking personally the holding but not wetting is absolutely common, if not 'normal'.

My motivations are slightly odd I will admit, as I've said many times before I'm into ladies desperation, holding, peeing and all the things that go with it - as long as it's not traumatic and unpleasant.  So a lady finding and enjoying eventual relief is a perfect outcome, whether it be in a bathroom, somewhere else or for that matter wetting.  Why am I saying all that?  Well when I do hold, in my mind the sexual arousal is all about imagining a female experiencing the denial, the holding, the desperation and the eventual relief.

Nine times out of ten I'll be in a situation where I'm not going to experience the wetting - I may be driving and don't want to get my car seat wet, don't want to park on my drive and walk in the house with soaking wet two-tone jeans. There could be other people at home, it could look suspicious if I suddenly put the washing machine on. Instead I can still enjoy all of that holding and the relief - very often not in a bathroom, but also not in my clothes.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I like being desperate for a piss when I wake up in the morning and holding it. Sometimes I sit on the toilet and wank my morning stiffie while bursting to piss, then when I squirt go to the toilet like a good boy and wank again 🙂

Then pull up my knickers and flush the toilet feeling better, sometimes very sweaty lol 😝 😂