Best "pee" related songs

I never liked the music, but this quote by Shirley Manson had provoked quite a few fantasies back in the day:

"I want a man who will let me pee in his belly button. I want a man to accept the beast in me."
Source: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/468785-there-s-a-stereotype-of-what-we-are-all-meant-to

Probably it's just me, but I always connected TLC's "Waterfalls" with my futile desire to be allowed a glimpse (or more) of HER peeing (HER being a girl I had a crush on). I felt the sadness the song transmits when thinking about HER and realizing I'd never get any closer than listening to her peeing through the bathroom door (she was aware I liked the sound). "Don't go chasing waterfalls" - to me that was like she told me I shouldn't hope I'd ever get a golden shower and that my efforts wooing her were vain...
NB: I never actively listened to the rest of the lyrics (English being a foreign language for me, that's standard behaviour). When watching the clip on Youtube, I realized it's actually a completely different subject.