Best "pee" related songs

Sometimes when I hear certain songs, I immediately think of my pee fetish and privately laugh to myself.

For example:

• "I wanna be with you everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac - - I always sing it "I wanna pee with you everywhere"  🙂
  • "I get knocked down" by Chumbawamb (I think?) - - I have my own thoughts when the background girls start singing "pissing the night away.... pissing the night away..." 
  • "Born to be wild" by Steppenwolf - - of course I sing "Born to pee wiiiild"

I could go on if I thought about it some more.  Does anyone else have this same thought when hearing a song playing??

• Haha 3

Garbage - Only Happy When it Rains. Some of the music video is shot in a toilet block.

Shirley Manson is gorgeous, both M and I think she has a pee fetish, just in the lyrics alone.

When I Grow Up is another, I think it's the second verse.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Garbage - Only Happy When it Rains. Some of the music video is shot in a toilet block.

Shirley Manson is gorgeous, both M and I think she has a pee fetish, just in the lyrics alone.

When I Grow Up is another, I think it's the second verse.

Cherry lips also features a toilet and peeing in the video 

• Hot 2

There was a song from 1970 that I enjoyed in middle school by a band called "christie.  It was called " Yellow River".

" Fill my glass now, the time has come.

I'm going back to the place that I love " Yellow River".

You can hear it on you tube.

It was not a big hit, but it has almost 10 million views on you tube in less then four years.

Could be do to a lot of curious pee fans.

I often sing in the shower and change lyrics to a pee theme just off the top of my head, such as

" I hear, the secret that you keep, as your pissing in the street.

Keeps me searching for a stream of gold, as I'm getting old

Edited by luv2watch
  • Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

What do you mean "songs about peeing"? Just songs that mention someone going pee? There are quite a few of those that are written as jokes, and while some are funny I wouldn't listen to them for fetish purposes or for the music itself. If there were a podcast where women tell stories about when they had to go pee when caught out somewhere and how they did it, with quite some detail, I might listen to that.

So I love Kiss me More by Doja and Sza, but I swear it's either about pee or oral sex. See lyrics: 

"Boy you write your name, I can do the same. 

ooh I love the taste. 

All on my tongue I want it!" 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:35 PM, zorba3189 said:

Sometimes when I hear certain songs, I immediately think of my pee fetish and privately laugh to myself.

For example:

• "I wanna be with you everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac - - I always sing it "I wanna pee with you everywhere"  🙂
  • "I get knocked down" by Chumbawamb (I think?) - - I have my own thoughts when the background girls start singing "pissing the night away.... pissing the night away..." 
  • "Born to be wild" by Steppenwolf - - of course I sing "Born to pee wiiiild"

I could go on if I thought about it some more.  Does anyone else have this same thought when hearing a song playing??

That 2nd song is by Chumbawamba and is called Tubthumping.

Another one I immediately thought of when I saw the title was When I Grow Up by Garbage. (Happy hours, golden showers, on a cruise to freak you out)

• Like 1