Pee tea.

Hello.everyone into pee tasting. I'm very fond of female champagne and by the lack of that, my own pee tea. Although it must be diluted by drinking a lot of water or tea first. Anyone have the same kink? Write me! 

Hi Pee Tea,

Welcome to the community - looks like you've been finding your way around, so maybe saying welcome is a bit late in the day.

As you browse a little more, you'll see what a diverse community we are - male and female, some obsessed by the opposite sex and others by the same sex. A large number of people in committed loving relationships.  Some people very much enjoying pee on their own - and perhaps don't want anyone offering to help.

So have a good browse around - it's not so much about having people write to you - you'll make more friends just interacting on the site. 

• Cheeky 1

TY Gldenwetgoose for your warm welcome. I tried things here and there, but tend to overdo things sometimes in my enthousiasm. Never wanting to insult or hurting anyones feelings though. Please will you Moderators correct me if I cross the line? TY in advance. 😊🙏

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Pee tea. said:

TY Gldenwetgoose for your warm welcome. I tried things here and there, but tend to overdo things sometimes in my enthousiasm. Never wanting to insult or hurting anyones feelings though. Please will you Moderators correct me if I cross the line? TY in advance. 😊🙏

No probs - There's a lot to take in, as I'm sure you've gathered - but yes, keep doing so, keep viewing and commenting on the posts and you'll soon get to know who enjoys what aspects of the fetish.  Whilst the membership is huge it's a regular number of people who contribute creatively to that pool - and welcome to the pool.