Meeting up

I have an online friend, whom I have known for nearly four years, my first true online friend, whom I met on another pee forum. We are only great friends, never really ried to be anything else because she was clear from the start that romance was never going to be part of the deal. But she has helped me a lot over the years.

Our fetish interests are not entirely compatible - she's more into desperation and being in control and I am more into naughty peeing - but we seem to get along well as friends, and like friends we chat about everything under the sun that we have any mutual interest in. We can talk openly about sexual stuff, but rarely do we engage in full on flirting, though it happens occasionally.

Anyway, a few months back we finally met up, and got along quite well and remain very good friends. I basically travelled to meet her in my car and spent the day with her. She had her child with her as well so there was never really any chace of things heading in a sexual direction.

Well, next week, seven days from now she is travelling alone to meet me at my place. Am looking forward to it, though to be honest as much as I am overtly sexual regarding peeing on this forum, in real life the moment and situation very much do have to be right. You see, much as I love pissing, I can pretty much take it or leave it when it comes to sex, and do tend to back off sometimes if any approaches are too full on. The amount of opportunities I have turned down in life far outweigh the ones I have taken advantage of.

But I have never before met - on her own - another female who shares a fetish interest in pee even if not a complete overlap, and who knows about all my own interests and is ok with them. Have never had a real life watersports experience, having always been totally in the closet. So there is perhaps potential here for something amazing to happen.

Will keep you posted.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I'm, er, glad to hear this happening to you, Steve. :)

As one who's had literally dozens of blinds dates, nearly all of them very good experiences, let me offer you my encouragement. You've got a great head start in that you've already shared so many talks of the intimate kind. I think the two of you will get along famously.

But, let me offer a hint to assure both of you will have a great time. Keep the conversation light and lively, talk about her favorite things, center it about her and not just about pee. See that she's regularly supplied with refreshment, a little food and plenty of the liquid kind. Then, just let things flow naturally. And, hopefully, you have that piece of carpet that needs replacing? :wink:

Thanks for the advice Glad, but we have met once already and have always been good friends. For us, friendship comes before everything, and in no way will I bring up or suggest anything sexual unless she does first. I value her as a friend more than I value sex, even wet sex. But yes there will be plenty of refreshments - non-alcoholic cos she will be driving - but we will see how things go. I am not going to try and force anything. May well be that nothing will happen. Sex actually matters less for me than most others anyway. But if it does happen and it feels right, great. I will go with the "flow", if you catch my drift.

Steve, you're absolutely on the right track to put friendship before everything else. Too many guys pay more attention to their little head than to their thinking one!

Like you, I've had a lot more women friends than lovers. Of course, that didn't mean there weren't some great times on the trails! After all, we'd spend most of a day only a few steps apart from one another. And, sometimes, friendship with the complications of sex had it's own benefits, too! :wink:

Wish you a great visit from your friend. Just relax, take things slow and, if it feels right, go with the flow! :)

• Like 1
And, sometimes, friendship with the complications of sex had it's own benefits, too! :wink:
Hope you understood I meant "friendship WITHOUT the complications of sex..."
Hope you understood I meant "friendship WITHOUT the complications of sex..."

Yes of course. And the person I am meeting is a good friend....but only that, truth be known. I am not looking for anything else, and definitely not at the expense of the feelings of someone I DO love more than ever.