What I like to see

I just joined here yesterday and am still finding my way. Of course, I wouldn't mind if any of the female members showed me around!

I'm hoping, too, that more of the women here share their own yummy content! :)

Stories are nice, but pictures are even better! You don't even have to show the source. I'm perfectly happy seeing streams and puddles, and places where you peed. Perhaps you can share a selfie showing how great you feel in your moment of relief, or maybe one just after where you proudly pointed to what you just did.

While drunken pees can be interesting, I'd much rather see the ones when you are stone cold sober, the ones where the urgency of your need was greater than your inhibitions.

If you have a streak of exhibitionism, why not make it a golden one? If you like the outdoors (hopefully as much as I do), remember it's not just men who can have the whole world as their urinal. And, if you're the least bit creative, perhaps you can show it when you pee. Make a splash for yourself, maybe one showing off your volume, force, distance or height. Whatever position you take, whether squatting, on your back, in a tree... and I love women who stand, make it an interesting one. Just show me anything but a boring pee sitting on a toilet.

And, ladies, tell me what you'd like to see from me. I'll see the best contributions are rewarded.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
I'd be glad to show you, however, I'm very camera shy. Even when it come to non-pee things.
I wish to put away your fears. Not only do I consider myself a very good photographer who can bring out the best in you, but I'm also a master of discretion. I'm sure I can come up pictures that are most revealing but not personally identifying.