How to help a female to start looking on peeing in a sexual way

Zogan

As someone in this forum already stated there should be

a huge potential for getting more females into peefans because although they have never thought of peeing in a sexual way, when they do think about it they really love it!

So my question here would go to females on this forum about Your stories how You discovered the connection between peeing and sex. What are Your fantasies and boundaries in this field. What are the feeling You connect this with. What exactly You like and dislike about peeing. 

Has Your partners introduced to that and how? Have You heard anything related from Your female friends about his topic, ect.

And finally what guys in this forum should do(or not do) to introduce their female partners to the subject in the most promising way.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:34 AM, Simpfan said:

I came to a knowledge of sex rather late, and had a very strict, modest ideal enforced upon me, but my actual arousal came about when my bladder was full. Masturbation to climax on a full bladder was extremely easy to achieve. And when the situation presented itself that I could manipulate a guy's cock, it seemed natural that I would watch and assist him in emptying his hose, and this was also in naughty places. So I was breaking taboos left and right while finally exploring the pee fetish I didn't know I had. I loved the peeing, and feeling his peeing, and knowing this was possibly beyond a normal desire, though I wasn't really knowledgeable about that yet. I think it just felt really good to be able to try new things. I was 17 then and headed toward some really bad parts of my life. But I always loved the peeing.

I hope your life is heading in a happier direction. As always luck with the right partner can change everything. I wish my wife had your inner love for peeing but the fact that she accepts my likes and happily participates is what I hope for you.