Pooing while peeing.

Hello again,

Have any of the ladies on here ever squatted for a pee and realised they needed a poo too?

I have twice, once was on a long journey (17 hrs),my boyfriend was with me again, while I was peeing I felt the urge, so I told him that I might need more than a pee, so he went to sit back in the car and left me alone.

Just a random question, but it would be nice to think I'm not the only one who has.

Thank you x

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Kevin, It's not a fetish I have, I don't find it disgusting or anything, it's just something that has happened to me on occasion, and I was wandering if any of the other girls on here have had to in the past also, so I don't feel all alone in the 'needs' department.

PeeGirl, it's not just women who have this problem, either. Sometimes, after I've been holding back a pee too long, or push a little too strongly, I suddenly find I need to do a no 2.

And, its's kind of awkward when you're standing! :redface:

• Hot 1

Thank you lol, I'm aware that men have this same drama, however, its a lot less 'risque' than for a women to have a poo outside. I just don't want to be the only one this has happened to... :(

Thank you lol, I'm aware that men have this same drama, however, its a lot less 'risque' than for a women to have a poo outside. I just don't want to be the only one this has happened to... :frown:
I'm sure you're not the only one! :wink:

And, lot less risque? Good... then I guess you haven't seen me! :redface:

Hello again,

Have any of the ladies on here ever squatted for a pee and realised they needed a poo too?

I have twice, once was on a long journey (17 hrs),my boyfriend was with me again, while I was peeing I felt the urge, so I told him that I might need more than a pee, so he went to sit back in the car and left me alone.

Just a random question, but it would be nice to think I'm not the only one who has.

Thank you x

I've been there, done that! I may not have a problem with peeing in public, no.2 is a different story. I do my best to do that in private, if possible. Not sure what the hang up is. It might be because you never really know what's going to be coming out (you know what I mean), maybe it's the sounds and smell that usually accompany it.

Anyway, yes I have been caught off guard a couple of times. I've started to pee, and suddenly out of no where, there it is, the urge to do no.2. It will usually happen, when it does, I'm usually squatting, I figure that, because that's the most natural way to do a no.2.

Therefore my conclusion: I don't think you're the only one this has happened to. It's natural and fairly common!

• Like 2
It will usually happen, when it does, I'm usually squatting, I figure that, because that's the most natural way to do a no.2.
I always stand when I pee, but have to squat when I do a no 2. I don't suppose you know a few other ways? All this quick change of positions is killing me!
I always stand when I pee, but have to squat when I do a no 2. I don't suppose you know a few other ways? All this quick change of positions is killing me!

You could always squat when you need to pee. Then you'll be prepared for anything that may come up. It'll also relieve you of the confusion you are obviously having trying to make up your mind (should I squat or should I stand?)!

Can't think of any other positions, standing doesn't work too well for no.2! Plenty of positions for pee!

You could always squat when you need to pee. Then you'll be prepared for anything that may come up.
I was hoping out, not UP! :eek:

It'll also relieve you of the confusion you are obviously having trying to make up your mind (should I squat or should I stand?)!

Can't think of any other positions, standing doesn't work too well for no.2! Plenty of positions for pee!

But, then there is this other problem, once I stand back up, I always find I didn't empty the bladder completely! :redface:
I was hoping out, not UP! :eek:

But, then there is this other problem, once I stand back up, I always find I didn't empty the bladder completely! :redface:

While squatting you're putting pressure on the urethral tube that passes from the bladder through your prostate and into your penis. A common problem for men. That's a consultation, your co-pay is........!