Sweet Pee Revenge

This is an old story, mid 90’s. My friends and I have a strange relationship as one of my friends put it the other week. We may do messed up things to each other, but we cared about each other. 

One of my friends, S used my friend A’s shirt as toilet paper one day. A always said, he’ll always get you back. It could be an hour later, a day later, a week later, 6 months later, but he’s going to get you. 

I don’t remember how much later it was but A drank plenty of water, and held it for much of the day. He went down the street to S’s house (We all lived on the same block, and S had 4 brothers so A had access to the house), went up to the bedroom that S shared with M, and A pulled, “His man” out 🤣🤣 and urinated all over S’s bed and pillow which was bare mattress and the pillow had no pillowcase. A pissed for a while too, stepping side to side as to wet the bed somewhat evenly. 

A proceeded to open the window and turn the fan on so there wouldn’t be a piss smell, before exiting the room. Later that night A returned to the house, went up to the room, to see S laying there sleep with his face all in the bare pillow. 🤣🤣🤣

A (Same person who said we did messed up things to each other but we cared about each other) told me what happened and told me not to tell S. To this day S doesn’t know what A did. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 2