This is mostly not a sighting, but a sounding. I hope you will enjoy it anyway.

When I went to college, the school had only recently started offering coed dorm floors. To do so, they took the single same-sex bathroom and just put a divider down the middle, not even floor to ceiling, but about what you'd have separating toilet stalls, making what were (almost) coed bathrooms.

Late one night I was in one of the toilet stalls on the mens' side, when I heard a commotion on the womens' side. The door slammed open, and two girls rushed in. They rushed to the stalls, swung the doors open, and entered.

Then I heard something that really caught my attention: the sound of a large volume of liquid splattering onto the tile floor.

One of them said, "What the fuck are you doing?" and they other said "I couldn't hold it, I really couldn't!" Their voices identified them as two of the girls on the other side of the floor who had a reputation for hard partying (not that they were unique in the milieu of the time). The one that had just pissed herself, Donna, was tall, dark-haired, and plus-sized.

I tried to keep as quiet as possible, but I ducked down to look underneath the partition. I could see Donna's bare feet and ankles and the bottom of, I kid you not, a nightgown, standing next to a puddle on the tile in front of the toilet. Her roommate, whose name I don't remember, was closer to me with her pyjama bottoms around her ankles as she sat on the bowl.

Donna walked over to the sinks and I watched her use paper towels to blot off her feet, and then they both ran out as quickly as they could so they wouldn't be discovered. Leaving me with an incredible moment and their little secret.

• Like 2

When I was at college, the dorms (and consequently the bathrooms) were single sex. However, unofficially, during the evenings and at weekends they were unisex. Visitors to the student rooms, especially those of the opposite sex, were supposed to use the designated single sex toilets near the entrance to each dorm. In practice, visitors just used the use the bathroom nearest to the room they were visiting. So I frequently heard female students peeing in the dorm bathroom toilets.

When I was at college, the dorms (and consequently the bathrooms) were single sex. However, unofficially, during the evenings and at weekends they were unisex. Visitors to the student rooms, especially those of the opposite sex, were supposed to use the designated single sex toilets near the entrance to each dorm. In practice, visitors just used the use the bathroom nearest to the room they were visiting. So I frequently heard female students peeing in the dorm bathroom toilets.

I had several similar experiences to uniloo when I was in college. It happened several times that while I was in the bathroom, I would either see or hear a girl walk into or out of the bathroom and hear them pee, which was always quite a turn-on.

In fact, I remember one time being in the bathroom when all the stalls were occupied (with me occupying the stall on the end next to the sinks and the bathroom door). There was a water balloon fight going on outside (similar to a snowball fight), with the two sides having put up walls of picnic tables for cover while trying to throw water balloons at the other side to get them wet, so I heard the faint sounds from outside of the balloons splashing back and forth, while other members of the teams used water hoses to fill up additional balloons as quickly as possible.

Then, all of a sudden, I heard a girl run into our bathroom (ours was the most convenient bathroom to the "war zone") and, seeing that a toilet wasn't available, start saying a few choice words under her breath ("Fuck! I have to pee!!!"). From under the partition, I was then able to watch her feet dance around for a few seconds, in obvious distress, at which point I proceeded to hear her climb up onto one of the sinks, pull down her bikini bottoms, and release her bladder contents into the sink with full force and a huge sigh of relief. One of the guys in one of the others stalls let out a brief chuckle.

As she peed, with her bikini bottoms hanging around her ankles, I could see how her legs slowly released their tension and started to relax. Even though I couldn't see the real "action" taking place in the sink, it was still quite a plethora of sights and sounds to behold.

Finally, as she finished peeing, she climbed down from the sink, pulled up her bikini bottoms, and briefly turned on the water from the faucet in an effort to rinse out the sink. And then, just as quickly as she had run into the bathroom, she was gone again.

I never saw her face or knew who she was, but those legs and that sound of pee splashing in the sink I will not soon forget.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Thanks for your comment, @Alfresco. I'm glad you enjoyed that story. Yes, in hindsight, I probably could have made an effort to leave my stall and try to catch a glimpse of her in the act. But at the time, rather than possibly scare her off by making a commotion, I decided it would be more enjoyable to just sit there and get aroused simply by the sounds of her relieving herself and my imagination of what the scene looked like on the other side of the partition. ;-)