Cousin Ann and the beach shower

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

When a teen our family would spend two weeks on Long Beach Island, New Jersey, in a cottage on the ocean. Usually our widowed aunt Madge and her daughter Ann would accompany us and share a room in the cottage.

As we were just a block from a beautiful white sand beach we spent much time on it, and thus would return to the bungalow complex (there were 4) full of salt and sand.

To avoid tracking sand all over the cottage the management had provided outdoor showers, marked Men and Woman in a courtyard outside.

The small shower stalls were constructed of cheap timber frames with thin plywood doors and partitions, mens and womens back-to-back to utilize the hot and cold water feeds. There were several nail holes between the dividers which were hard to spy through as most girls had plugged them up with soap, knowing a guy on the other side would be watching.

However there was one larger hole, about a half-inch diameter below the water faucets that looked like the installer had drilled in the wrong place. It had been plugged with a plastic drywall anchor which had a large screw in the center to hold it in place.

However they'd not counted on a horny teenager with a dime or even a penny could unscrew it and peep through the hole and then replace it when the show was over.

And so it was I took the chance to spy on Ann whenever we came back from the beach while we showered in the cabana.

She was a well built but average lass, medium light brown hair, blue eyes, and a generous rack which I had been watching fill in for the many years we vacationed as a family together. Her golden brown suntan accentuated her succulent nipples and I'd get hard just watching them jiggle in her tight bikini top.

We both got into our respective shower stalls and closed doors, started water flowing, my first step was to remove the hole plug and put my eye up to it. She was totally naked and enjoying the hot water as it coursed down her snug body, her hands cupping her breasts, when I saw her spread open her legs, and start to pee. She had been saying she had to go at the beach so I knew she had a full bladder.

I could sniff the heated aroma of girl piss now, and she moved her left hand down to her muffin I could see her middle finger disappear into it, making small circles as the pee continued to flow.

My cock was crying for attention so it got it frantically now, as I see her take her fingers and put them into her mouth! OMG she's tasting her gruel!

About to cum now but want to wait until she's done fiddling with her pussy and I don't have to wait long.

Ann cups her hand now and catches some pee in it, lifts it to her lips, and using just the tip of her tongue, tastes it. She makes a face and finishes peeing, then dries off with a towel, rubbing it frenetically between her shapely thighs.

CHOOM! CHOOM! My sizzling cum roars out of my enhardened cock and splashes on the thin plywood sidewalls as I see stars and crank up the water to do my shower.

Later that night two more orgasms from the memory seared into my head by watching my hot cousin Ann work her clit and taste her own pee.

The memory still arouses me to this day.

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/25/2021 at 5:08 AM, Alfresco said:

That probably blew your mind at that stage of your life!   A fantastic view without a doubt!

My first real look at a real woman doing sexual activities. To this day I treasure the memory.