Pampers... Hot?? .. or Not??

On 1/18/2021 at 8:44 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to give one of my typically vague answers...  of maybe.

The question for me isn't actually are pampers hot?  It's like the old chestnut, do guns kill - or do the people pulling the trigger do the killing?

I definitely think the subject is under-represented on the site at the moment and I definitely think it's a perfectly valid part of this kink of ours.  Do I personally love it?  Well, the things that float my particular boat are all related to the female side of pee fun.  Emphasis on the fun there - so a lady who enjoys being pampered up and enjoys wearing, wetting etc in them is the starting point. Now clearly there may not be much to see.  A picture of a girl wearing pampers is nice, just like a pic of a girl in a bikini or skinny jeans is nice, but I'm not necessarily getting excited over the jeans, bikini or pampers. It's about the lady - how much she's enjoying it, what she's feeling, how naughty she's being maybe - it's as much the look on her face than seeing a bum covered in pampers.

I'll also make the point that not every aspect is a turn on for me - the last true jeans wetting I saw - was a disabled woman who most definitely wasn't enjoying it, a humiliating experience for her and her companion and couldn't have been any less arousing. Similarly, I personally wouldn't be aroused by someone dependent and hating being dependent on Pampers medically.  Being dependent, strong, proud and sassy with it - now that's different.

So - beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and when it comes to the pee fetish, for me at least it's a lot more about attitude than image. Pampers - well, why not - would love to see more, especially when they're being worn by an enthusiastic, fun and vibrant lady.  It works for me. 

Couldn't have put it better myself

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, blaise said:

Mia, I almost never post but I wanted to say I for one love hearing about your Pampers and love that you call them “Pampers,” which even though I’m a DL not an AB is still how I like to think of diapers.

I’d love to hear more stories about embarrassment from friends and family finding out you wear Pampers.

Thanks! Maybe it's a regional thing but some say diapers some say pampers and overseas they say nappies. In my lil circle we always called them pampers plus, while I call all my pampers, pampers, I actually do also wear the brand Pampers. My profile pic in fact is a size 7 Pampers. That's why it's not shiny with the plastic backing my other ones have. Anyway... I love my incontinence.. and I love my pampers and even when people tease me about it.. whatever! I would never want to be any other way! 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Love 1