Coming Out

I totally understand @Silv and thank you for writing about your experiences. I would be interested to know how your relationship has changed since you first spoke about your kink to your wife. And what you now do differently. You may have seen this thread but if not you may find it interesting.

50 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I totally understand @Silv and thank you for writing about your experiences. I would be interested to know how your relationship has changed since you first spoke about your kink to your wife. And what you now do differently. You may have seen this thread but if not you may find it interesting.

Thank you for the link, I will read it as soon as possible. Regarding your question, let's say it is better. I was able to have some new experience. I will talk about them in the future. 🙂

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Silv said:

Thank you for the link, I will read it as soon as possible. Regarding your question, let's say it is better. I was able to have some new experience. I will talk about them in the future. 🙂

Great! Looking forward to reading about them 🙂 

Good on you. Happy that you finally told her about it, and you found some sort of relief. After all, a healthy relationship is one where you share everything with your partner, and he/she at least accepts it. A sound relationship is not one where you are being judged or condemned. A great partner accepts and supports your choices and desired. I'm not saying he/she naturally endorses it and joins in on the fun, but your partner should at least know of your desires and not condemn you. I am happy that you found the courage to open up.