Another new wetting experience for us

Honestly described, and with permission

Regular followers may remember that K and I have been trying to expand our pee play in the last few months. It’s developed within the broader concept of scheduling time for intimacy of various kinds – usually but not always with sex at the heart of them. (After 30 years of marriage, with all the ups and downs that come with it, this system has worked well for us: we take it in turns to ‘set up’ the sessions – at least two a week without fail.)

Before Christmas we had introduced the idea of K sitting on my lap and peeing – both of us clothed, so she wet her thong and my trousers. There’s a link to that story at the end of this post if you missed it. Yesterday was as much exhibitionist / voyeuristic as physical. I had asked K to fill up and hold during the afternoon so she was ready to go by about 5pm. She has very good control and neither of us is into extreme levels of discomfort. I was doing the same filling and holding, and by 4:30 I was starting to feel the tell-tale pressure in the bladder.

We’d told the (grown up) children who are with us at the moment that we were going to shut ourselves away for an hour or two (they are used to this now – K and I decided long ago that having them around wasn’t going to get in the way of something as important as our physical relationship).

I’d chosen an outfit for K: cut-off tight denim shorts (no underwear), white knee-high socks and a white crop top with the lining removed. K is 55 and has the body of a 20-year-old: I swear there must be a portrait of her in the loft that’s magically showing her getting older, because she never ages: I am so into her physically it’s embarrassing. I’d love her to choose her own outfits for this kind of sexy pee play – she knows what I like – but in the meantime I am more than happy to help with these decisions 😊 I think most men are visually turned on – I certainly am!

We chose the bathroom as the location. K stood on the bath mat, legs slightly apart, knees slightly bent, while I sat on the closed seat of the toilet. I had set up the phone to make a video of the whole thing (it’s just for us, and so are the photos – sorry!). We were both getting pretty keen to go, though of course a growing erection while I just looked at her wasn’t going to help me get things started. But after a few seconds her pee was coming.

I watched as the pale denim at the crotch of her shorts darkened a little and pee started flowing out of the legs of the shorts, down her thighs and on to her socks, running on to the mat and completely soaking it. K turned round to show me view from front and back and I reached out to feel the stream cascading over her skin – so warm and wet and lovely.

She peed for 50 seconds; half way through I felt the same lovely warmth and wetness spreading in my crotch and legs as I started to pee in my jeans.

When K was done, I could tell it hadn’t been a turn on for her at all, and she just wanted to get out of her damp clothes and into a warm bath, so that’s what she did. There was all sorts going on that day between us, but even so I think it’s fair to say that for her, wetting like this is unlikely to be a first choice of sexy things to do, which is a pity, but there it is. I was hugely aroused, and while she climbed into the bath, I picked up her sodden shorts and masturbated into them – it was an immensely satisfying orgasm.

I had thought that the chances of K getting off on the experience were pretty slim – she is very, very good to me, but doesn’t really ‘get’ the kink. But there’s a quid pro quo, so once we were bathed, warm, naked and calmer, we moved to the bedroom where I’d set up candles, burning incense, and our favourite acoustic Paul Weller playlist, and gave K a half hour of massage all over.

Overall it was a wonderful experience for me, and I hope the first (wetting) part wasn't too difficult for K. I do love her so very much. We both know we have to work hard at our physical relationship, and she accepts my kink, seems to enjoy some aspects of it, and is coming to terms with other aspects. That doesn’t mean that everything always works perfectly.

Edited by Kupar
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1