I casually peed in my kitchen after the New Years party, and then sprayed my dresser

1 hour ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I am now settled into bed, smoking some weed, with my brand new super fun toy, some alcohol and a big glass of ice water, wearing just a robe and one of my favorite pairs of shorts to wet, with pads underneath me because I know I'm gonna leak, about to dive into this peefans gold member video gallery that I've been DYING to check out. I see a veryyy late night for me, with lots of pissing and cumming involved. And I'm gonna get my bladder full again and piss on that damn wall this time. 

wow you are really the perfect girl! that sounds like an incredible night to me 😍

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, pisslover94 said:

wow you are really the perfect girl! that sounds like an incredible night to me 😍

LOL I'm far from perfect, but a guy who would lay in bed with me for hours smoking weed and eating junk food while we watched a huge variety of different pissing videos, pissed on ourselves and each other, and made ourselves and each other cum several times, would definitely be much appreciated in my life 😂 Hell I'm not even picky though, I'd take a girl who would do that too lolol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

LOL I'm far from perfect, but a guy who would lay in bed with me for hours smoking weed and eating junk food while we watched a huge variety of different pissing videos, pissed on ourselves and each other, and made ourselves and each other cum several times, would definitely be much appreciated in my life 😂 Hell I'm not even picky though, I'd take a girl who would do that too lolol 

i wouldnt hesitate to lay in bed with you and do all of those things! i would be happy giving a girl a golden shower because i have yet to do that 😒

• Love 1
5 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I also could really use someone to record me while I'm pissing lol I LOVE making videos, but it's a little difficult to record myself sometimes. 

i would love to be your camera man! as long as i got to join in on the fun 💛

• Love 1