Stuck In a Parking Garage and Had To Pee

Earlier today I pulled into this multi-level parking garage I have had my eye on for pee sightings. There is a club across the street and it also serves parking for the commuter train. It is open 24 hours. 

Two online reviews mentioned the stairwell and elevator smelling of urine. One review with the urine smell reported also mentioned human feces discovered in the stairwell. 

After driving around a bit I parked on level 3 near the stairwell closest to the club. I walked down and back up that stairwell and didn’t smell any urine or see any littered tissue which would’ve been a good sign. I took the elevator up and didn’t smell any urine. It kind of smelled as if the elevator had been cleaned, and I was wearing a mask. 

After returning to my vehicle I drove to the exit. The machine would not take my ticket and there was no attendant in the booth. I pressed the call button for assistance and got no answer. I reversed and tried another exit. Same problem, no attendant, and call button not answered. 

I parked and walked to the office, nobody in there. I walked around to the elevator area which was secluded. There was a large puddle of water in the corner by the elevator, looked more like a leak than a piss puddle. I ventured up another stairwell and walked up a few levels. I smelled piss aroma, I especially smelled piss on levels were the door was locked to access the parking deck. It was wet on one of those levels and there were some cigar guts at the bottom of the steps like someone rolled up some weed, maybe pre-game for the club. 

It was chilly and I had to piss so I pulled my zipper down, reached in, pulled my penis out and relieved myself on the concrete floor, a long clear piss, thought it would never stop. I finished, headed back to the bottom level, finally found an attendant at the office and he let me out. 

When I get sometime I want to spend some time in that garage on a Friday and Saturday night, or Saturday and Sunday morning. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2