Unexpected peesex experience

Guest UnabashedUser
57 minutes ago, MrTickle said:

The curious thing for me is, she didn't ask if I was into it beforehand, she just took the chance and went with it. I wonder it anyone else has stories of impromptu and unexpected pee happening during sexual activity?

Once with a girl who had too much to drink, and like yourself, was licking her at the time. Didn't have a problem with it and I don't think she noticed. It wasn't a full on gusher, but a tablespoon or so when she coughed while I was on her clit.  Also sent me a couple of pussy and ass farts.

@MrTickle,

Very interesting, and to me, unusual experience. I would guess that she was testing your reaction, as you surmised. Many women are much less inhibited about actually doing a sexual activity than they are talking about it. Peesex and water sports are unfortunately not widely accepted, in mainstream society (pun intended), so her reluctance to talk about it is quite understandable. She was a very brave girl to actually try it with you, without asking!

You're very fortunate, in my view! Since I am into these activities, I have begged several g.f.'s to do what she did with you, with only moderate success. Most of them will allow me to wipe or lick their labia and thighs, after they pee, and some will allow me to put my fingers in their streams, when they are peeing on the toilet. But only a select few will provide me with a drink from their furry cup, in real time. And none of my g.f.'s have initiated any of these activities, on their own, before we discussed them.

Dr.P