Tik Tok Peeing Contest

Guest UnabashedUser

Without taking a position on these videos, isn't that little bit hypocritical that they call it disgusting on their topic and then include several video clips and screenshots on the article?

(hypocritical: "saying that you have particular moral beliefs but behaving in a way that shows these are not sincere")

23 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

Without taking a position on these videos, isn't that little bit hypocritical that they call it disgusting on their topic and then include several video clips and screenshots on the article?

(hypocritical: "saying that you have particular moral beliefs but behaving in a way that shows these are not sincere")

I have a real dislike of the media behaviour (hatred is a strong word) for example in the way they will take an up and coming figure and create an idol out of them, pushing them to higher and higher levels of adoration simply so that a month or two later they can destroy that same person with their gutter level tactics and hate speech. (Isn't she a fantastic mum to her three darlings and has a career blah, blah - oh look what horrendous stretch marks she has, how can she dare wear a bikini with that tummy...)

Sorry, off topic - also I remember the days when journalism meant researching a subject and presenting an argument - not just cutting and pasting in what anyone can find on social media.

So yes - I think hypocritical can be fairly justified here.

• Agree 2