University desperation

18 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

I was bored in class, so I recalled a memory from a year and a half ago. Part of this story is true the rest is fiction (I'll leave it to your imagination to determine which is which) This story containst desperation, wetting, naughty peeing and getting caught (almost). Feel free to write this from your pov or something 🙂

It was a hot late spring day which is why  I decided to wear my favourite black tennis skirt and a tight shirt to college. Due to the heat I've been drinking a lot of water. Since the first couple of classes passed without a break, I was mostly distracted by my friends and other people around me. We saw our professor around the corner and we stood up and headed towards the computer lab. I was constantly sipping water from my bottle to stay hydrated in that unbearable heat. It was a true miracle I didn't have to pee yet.

As we were devided into groups for this class, there weren't many people in the classroom. I picked the far left seat in the corner and turned on my computer. We were doing basic correlation in the statistics programme. The lecture was fairly easy, but the heat kept distracting us all. Half an hour in, I've finished my bottle and squeezed myself out of the seat passing one guy who was staring me down. I went to the bathroom to refill my bottle. The sound of the water made me aware of how full my bladder was. I took a peek into the stalls and decided not to go as I'd miss too much of my class. A rookie mistake.

When I returned they were already doing some tasks. I tried to catch up by asking the guy (let's call him Jim) who was sitting near me. He was kind enough to stand up and show me the procedure. If only I've been focused on the computer screen and not on my already pulsing bladder. As Jim went back to his seat, I slightly reached under my skirt pressing my pussy with  with a wrist. Damn all this heat wasn't helping me with my suddenly full bladder. 20 minutes ago I didn't even notice how much I needed to go and here I am now, squirming in my seat trying to keep control over my bladder. 

"Miss Jane*?" The professor called out my name making me snap out of my daydream. The sudden movement made me leak a couple of yellow droplets into my white cotton panties. "Oh uhm" I stuttered quickly moving my hand away from my crotch. "Will you please do the next one?" The professor asked. "Uh, yeah sure" I said crossing my legs feeling a huge bulge on my lower abdomen. I felt like everyone in the room was staring at me. I did the task and the professor moved on. "One more hour, please hold one more hour" I whisper to myself with a hand between my thighs. I didn't want to get up and go to the loo again. I already attracted too much attention by going once. 

The professor moved on to the second part of the theory for today when I felt a sudden pressure. A gush of hot piss went straight through my damp panties soaking into the chair. I slightly gasped for air trying to prevent an accident. Jim turned around to look at me, but all he could see was me, bouncing my leg nervously. At least that's what I hoped for. I tried to stop the second gush, but the stream was too strong and it splashed on the floor with a barely audible hiss. I quickly took my backpack and placed it on my knees to hide the wet spot that's been spreading on the chair. I knew that I had to get up. 

As I gathered up my things I slowly got up. My bladder was too weak to contain the urge and a couple of droplets soaked through my panties and landed on the soft, damp chair. I quickly moved towards the door as I felt pee drops leaking down my legs. Luckily, the class was too focused on the lecture to notice anything. The halls were empty as the lectures were still going on. I quickly turned the corner and headed to the loo. A strong urge striked me again. I leaned against the wall next to the big potted plant, moving my wet panties to the side and letting out a strong stream of yellow piss on the floor. The stream lasted a couple of seconds before I regained the control. There was a medium sized puddle next to the pot. I knew that I had to reach the loo before I get caught. 

I picked up my backpack from the floor and ran to the loo. Empty. There were two stalls. Instead of heading in, I stood near the sink trying to take off my panties. As I did, I stood over the drain, spread my legs and released the long needed piss onto the floor. The golden pee splattered back to my legs pooling around the drain as it was unable to take it all at once. I sighed in relief while my strong stream created a huge puddle on the floor. I lifted up my skirt and pushed out last couple of spurts out of my pussy. I went into stall to wipe myself as I heard a couple of girls entering the loo. I wiped my pussy and legs, flushed the toilet and left. "Eww did somebody pee on the floor?" one of them said as trying to avoid my puddle. The other girl laughed and headed straight to the stalls. I washed my hands and without a word left the loo. If I was there 30 seconds longer I would've been caught. Let's just hope that nobody knew it was me.

*Name used for story purposes.

Another great  story and scenario @Ppgirl! I'm happy to write a counterpoint to this, but can't do it straightaway, so maybe someone else will take you up on your offer 🙂 There's plenty of potential here.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Another great  story and scenario @Ppgirl! I'm happy to write a counterpoint to this, but can't do it straightaway, so maybe someone else will take you up on your offer 🙂 There's plenty of potential here.

Thanks 🥰 it's never too late

• Agree 1
  • Love 1