Gym antics

On 12/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, Ghvcf said:

I think my next step once I get brave enough is to try that in the sauna while there are others in there.

Excellent experience you had there.   Gyms are great places to try some naughty peeing.   I've peed in saunas and steam rooms.   When I pee in the sauna I find the pee makes quite a splashing noise as it falls from the bench to the tiled floor - so I personally haven't tried peeing like that when others have been in there.   However, the steam room is a different matter.  The one that I used to use had a solid bench all around three sides, so sometimes I would be sitting on one side, with my feet up along the bench and someone else would sit on the opposite side.   I sat there and peed through my shorts onto the bench and it pooled underneath me and ran along the bench.

I have also peed in the changing rooms, in the showers, in the pool and in the jacuzzi.  I have also been a bit sneaky and peed small amounts out of the leg of my shorts at the water dispenser onto the carpeted floor and when using mats for floor exercises in a quiet corner I have sat facing away from other people, lifted one side of a thin mat where the mats join and peed onto the floor, replacing the mat on top of it.

• Love 1