Question about pee/squirting?

Several year ago we had a couple that were friends of our stop by our house to hangout for awhile. My wife ended up giving him a blowjob, a dare of sorts and then ended up eating her out in fairness. We moved to the porch outside where my friend wanted more of my wife's mouth so I got my turn with his. She had her jeans around her knees as I sat in the porch swing fingering her. She exploded with a squirt soaking her jeans and my friends cock went limp in my wife's mouth because he was infuriated,  his wife had never done that with him. I've asked his wife several times since if he's ever got her to squirt since, long story short ever since then she's had to piss on him and pretend she's squirting to make him happy. My question is, is this common? Ladies do you use pee to fulfill a guys squirt fantasy? I know some will say it's all the same bit that's irrelevant to my question.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I can't answer the question from experience, but from what I understand it is a particular knack to initiate a squirt and maybe you just hit the right spot.  I wonder if she had ever squirted before or whether that took her by surprise?   Were you trying to make her squirt and had you made anyone else squirt previous to this?

It was her first time. When I was younger, back before the internet and not quite as much information floating around about the topic of squirting, it was sort of what I was know for around my small town. There are worse things to be known for I guess. 

• Agree 1

Like I said, back then squirting was a bit of an urban legend, not as much common knowledge as it is today. Girls talk, so yeah there was some word of mouth business, I guess you could say. It wasn't as glamorous as you might think though, more of like a party trick, lots of fingering and move on.

• Like 1

Well my wife can squirt, it takes lots of foreplay tho lol. Her squirt certainly doesn't taste like piss 😈😈

After we have sex we will sometimes have a shower right afterwards, well just placing her foot under the water causes her to have another big orgasm which leaves a nice puddle on the floor