The Sorcerer's Apprentices

"Tully.." Chiyo rolled her eyes.  "I've been calling her Natalia for over one hundred years, and now she wants to be called 'Tully'.."

Tully stuck her tongue out at Chiyo. "William.." She stepped close to me as I stood up.

"Yeah?"

"William.." Tully put an arm around my back and leaned her face close to mine.

"Yeah?"

"Ohh William.." Tully set a hand on my bulging crotch and snuggled her body against mine.

"Tully?"

"Mmm.. William.." Tully began slowly humping the side of my leg.  "William.."  She whispered into my ear, "Fuck me!"

I felt warm wettness spreading down my leg.

"Fuck me!" Tully giggled. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" She laughed loudly.

Chiyo flashed me an amused look. "William, your pants are all wet."

"Yeah.."

"Let me take them off for you." Chiyo got down on her knees and unfastened my jeans.  "Here.." Chiyo pulled my jeans and underwear down, freeing my engorged member, while Tully continued to hump my leg.

"Mmm.." Tully kissed my cheek, lips, and neck while Chiyo began sucking and licking my overly sensitive rock hard cock and balls.

I felt like I was in a trance.  Tully continued to kiss as I unbuttoned her blouse.  Chiyo continued to suck while my cock swelled inside her tight wet little mouth.  The world around us had become a blur.

Chiyo's influence was starting to take over.  I felt my consciousness beginning to slip away as the three of us drifted into a dark primal, overwhelmingly erotic place.

There were flashes of consciousness as our bodies heaved in the throes of lovemaking then all went black.

"Oh no.." Tully took a breath.

A group of teenage girls wearing dark cloaks stood crying in front of us.  A tall beautiful fully naked strawberry blonde watched me with tears in her eyes.  She had dirt, and bruises on her face.  Her cloak lay in a heap on the ground, and her shapely female body was covered with scrapes and bruises.  Thick cum seemed to be dripping from her hairy, slightly bloody, pussy.

I stepped close to the girls. They stood shaking and cried as they watched me.  Their robes were clean, and they showed no signs of abuse.

A small figure stood to the right with the hood up.

"William, no!" Tully screamed as I reached for the hood. "Don't touch the incubus!" 

"AHHHEEEEIIIIIIII!" The wild haired little monster showed it's teeth and lunged.

I wanted to run but I seemed to be frozen in place.  It was on me before I knew what had happened. It's long teeth bit into my face, it's claws dug into my shoulders, and back.

WHOMP! Green light lit up the darkness.  I broke free and stumbled backwards.  

Tully stood frozen in place, her mouth half open.

Chiyo stood a little ways away.   Two beams of bright green light, emitted from her raised palms, and focused on the incubus.

"GRRR!" The incubus showed it's teeth and growled at the Chiyo.

"GRRRRR!!" Chiyo showed her teeth and lunged at the grotesque creature. The two went down in a biting, clawing, tangle.

I had never been so close to a creature so full evil.  Overcome with anger I rushed the creature as it rolled on top of Chiyo.  I sunk my teeth deeply into its rancid leathery face.

BOOOOM!! deatheningly loud thunder, and a red flash of lightening lit up the sky and drove the three of us apart.

"Merlin!" Chiyo grinned

WOOMP! WOOMP! WOOMP!  A dark figure galloped towards us, on horseback, swinging a huge red crackling 'lightening bolt' over his head like a whip.

"Run!" Tully found her voice. "RUN!!"

I ran!

BOOOOOM!!! The lightning crashed less than a hundreds meters from us.

BOOOOOM!!! The lightning tore up the spot where the incubus had been standing.

"Fuck!" I wiped blood from my face as I ran.

"STOPPIAN!" a deep extremely authoritative voice boomed. The figure on horseback came to a stop in front of me.

"Okay, okay!"

The tall imposing bearded man dismounted and glared at me with red glowing eyes.  "Lubberwort!" His fist caught me in the jaw and snapped my head back.  The ground came up and hit me in the face…

I woke to find Chiyo and Tully sound asleep on my chest.  Their hair tickled a little bit, but I did not mind the warmth of their naked bodies.

Edited by 1badboy
To correct mistakes
  • Like 4

I woke to the soft flutter of the drapes in the cool morning breeze.  I lay alone on the bed.   The French doors were open to the balcony.  

I climbed out of bed and stepped in a wet spot on the carpet.  I barely had my foot dry when I stepped in a second puddle near the open doors.  The balcony was empty but I heard raucous chatter coming from the kitchen below.

I took a leak on the wall, threw on some jeans, and a t-shirt, and headed downstairs.

"William!" Tully ran to me as I entered the kitchen.  She was dressed in a white Led Zeppelin t-shirt, and tiny pink "70's" style shorts. "Mmm.." She wrapped her arms around me and began humping my leg. "Sleepyhead, come get something to eat."

Johnny sat eating at the far end of the large kitchen table near the middle of the bay window that wrapped around it.  Alicia and Chiyo sat on either side of him. Their hands were underneath the table, and they appeared to be playing with him.

"We've got waffles, and crepes, and omletes, and freshly baked bread!" Tully beamed.

"Wow!"  I grabbed a plate and dished up some food from the counter.

"I take it you met Tully?" I took a seat across from Johnny, 

"Yeah, we met!" Johnny laughed. "Boy can these.. gals cook! Alicia studied cooking in Rome, Tully studied cooking in Paris, and Chiyo's mom was a cook!" 

Alicia and Chiyo disappeared under the table.

"Oh, that feels good." Johnny closed his eyes. "You wouldn't believe how many languages they speak!"

Tully shrieked with laughter, "William met an incubus last night!" Her braless breasts bounced out as she pulled her t-shirt off over her head.  Her nipples were wonderfully erect. 

"An incubus?" Johnny looked confused. "Oh gawd!" He gasped and face planted into the table.

Alicia's poked her head above the table and smirked at me.

"William walked right up to the incubus and pulled it's hood off!" Tully pulled her shorts down and off.

"It was a dream.."

"I told you to leave it alone!" Tully mounted my lap facing me. "But did you listen? No!!" I felt warm wetness spraying against my crotch and spreading down my legs.

"Tully!"

"Ah ha ha ha!!" Tully laughed hysterically. She wiped herself with a napkin. "William also met Merlin!"

"He didn't have to punch me in the face!" I looked down at the wet napkin on my soaked lap.

"Merlin punched William?" Alicia pulled her thick sweat shorts down as she hurried around the table.

"William annoyed him." Tully laughed. 

Alicia stepped over my lap and positioned her hairy pussy right in front of me.

"Alicia.." 

Alicia gave me a pervy grin and sprayed both my lap and the lower part of my shirt.

I heard Chiyo giggle.  She was right next to me taking off her black leggings.  The second Alicia stepped away, Chiyo scooted my plate over, and stepped up on my leg.

"Chiyo…." I protested.

Chiyo curled her tongue in a comical  pervy way, and took a seat on the edge of the table in front of me. She spread her legs, fully exposing her furry little hairy pussy.

"Chiyo.."

A thick blast of pee hit up me in the chest.  Chiyo giggled madly. Alicia and Tully laughed hysterically.

"Oh that's warm.." I closed my eyes as she sprayed me in the face.

I dried my face with my shirt and opened my eyes carefully.

"GRRR!" Chiyo leaned back and spread her legs.

"GRRR!" I stood and pulled my pants down.

-----------

"Where is everyone." I ate breakfast while Alicia filled the dishwasher.

"They're over at Merlin's."

"Merlin's?"

"The tower." 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Johnny looked both excited and scared. "William, they've got the key."

Chiyo gave the key a twist and pulled. The  heavy door creaked open.  She disappeared into the pitch black interior of the tower.

Careful," Tully cautioned Johnny, "..the first steps a doosie!"

Johnny poked his head in then stepped back. "Will, you can go first!"

"Okay.." I nearly fainted as I stepped inside.  The foul hot air burned my eyes and choked my lungs. I had to will myself to continue forward. It was too dark to see anything.  I tripped on the steps in front of me and fell painfully into the stone. I braced myself on my hands and knees and vomited powerfully onto the floor. 

I crawled up the stairs to a small landing.  My hair and face were soaked in sweat but the cool breeze, and bright sunshine, coming in through the small open casement window helped ease my headache.

Alicia and Tully helped Johnny up the stairs behind me.  He looked to be in even worse shape than me.

Tully set a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry William,  it gets easier with practice."

"Like going to the dentist -- in a nightmare?"

Tully laughed, "Don't worry, you guys will toughen up." She walked over to the window and looked out.

I struggled to my feet and staggered to the window. The view of the medieval village below us was breathtaking.

"Tully is that Camelot?" I pointed at an immense fortified city on the other side of the valley.

"That's Camelot!"

"With King Arthur?"

Tully snickered, "Arthur's not a king.  He's a warlord.  He killed the king."

• Like 2

Chiyo hustled down the stairs to us."Merlin's not here." She continued on down the stairs.

"I don't know if I want to go back down." I groaned.

"Relax!" Tully laughed, "We're here now!" Tully chased after Chiyo, and Alicia followed.

Johnny stood leaning against the wall. "Where are we?"

"I'm not exactly sure.." I took a deep breath and headed down the stairs.  To my surprise the darkness and foul air was gone.  A delicious crisp breeze blew into the tower through the open door.

I stepped outside and caught my breath.  We were on the edge of a steep vertigo inducing rocky hillside. Right below us was the small medieval village I had seen from window.  Further below us was a larger town.  And looming in the far distance was Camelot.

"Holy shit!" Johnny stepped out behind me.

"Amazing, isn't it?"

"It's fucking insane!"

"Yeah!" I hurried down the hill to the girls who were halfway to the road.

"Wait for me!" Johnny came running.

"The boys have recovered!" Tully went to Johnny and gave him a kiss.

"Bloody good of you to join us!" Alicia laughed with a strong British accent.  She snuggled up against me. 

"Where are we going?"

"To town." Alicia pointed at the large town in the distance.  She smiled. "It's so near... and yet so far!"

Two young girls has left the road and we're headed our way.  They were dressed in coarse grey dresses.  They had large cloth bags filled with loaves of delicious smelling bread

"Good mergen!" The taller girl smiled at me. "How dost thou?"

"I'm great! How are you?"

She studied me with a look of confusion. "Might ye have a six pence for a loaf?"

"Sorry." I shook my head.

A look of fear came into her eyes. "Arthur's men!" She pointed at a cloud of dust being kicked up by men approaching on horses.  As the horses drew closer I saw that the men were poorly dressed and had long hair and beards.

Chiyo ran down to the road and raised her hand like she was hailing a taxi.

"What she dost?" The taller girl gasped. 

The big man on black horse at the front motioned to Chiyo, and she walked over to him.

"No!" The tall girl whispered loudly.  

Several men dismounted and walked around Chiyo like they were inspecting an animal.  

"I don't think they've ever seen an Asian." Tully rubbed Johnny's crotch.

Suddenly one of the men gave Chiyo a slap on the rear, and laughed loudly.  Another man lifted her roughly onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.  There were shrieks and laughter.

Chiyo was practically tossed onto the beautiful black horse with the leader.  He clutched her to his chest and took off in a gallop.  The other men followed.

"Ah-ha-ha!!" Tully burst out laughing.

"Of what dost thou find humorous?" The tall girl looked at Tully in shock.

"They're in for a surprise!" Tully laughed.

"Chiyo is daddy's little girl." I said flippantly.

"You're telling me." Tully laughed.

"I don't see what's so fucking funny." Johnny said angrily.

WHOOOMP!! A bright green light flashed so brightly in the distance that it almost blinded us.

Shrieks, and cries of agony, shook me with a mix of fear, and perverse excitement.

WHOOOMP!! A blast of red flashed, and everything went quiet.

"Horses!" Tully smiled broadly. "It's been hundreds of years since I've ridden a horse!"

"Liar!" Alicia made a face. "Remember that race horse you stole?"

Tully smirked, "I just wanted to go for a ride." 

I heard the trotting of horses.  Chiyo came into view riding the large black horse.  The other three horse trotted alongside.

We ran down to the road to meet Chiyo.

Chiyo dismounted and smiled casually. "I could go for some bread!" She opened a saddle bag and scooped out a big handful of gold coins.

"Elizabeth, fetch the loaves!" The taller girl sounded almost scared. 

Elizabeth ran for the bread.

The bread wasn't sweet but it was absolutely delicious.

-----------

"Gwen, just tell anyone who asks that I offered you a ride.  I am the horse thief." I slowed the horse to a walk as we approached the town.

"Dear William, I pray for thou sake, a sorcerer thou truly art. " Gwen hung onto me, with her sister Elizabeth behind her.

"I am... I'm just a little inexperienced.." I almost lost my balance as our horse hesitated.  I impatiently urged our horse around the girls, who were stopped.

In front of us a tall, clean shaven man, with long black hair, stood in the middle of the empty street facing Merlin, who stood about fifty meters away.

The man turned around slowly.  His mouth curled wickedly.  He swung his arm like he was throwing a bowling ball.  WHOOOM!!!

"William!" The girls let go of me just before the red ball of light hit me in the stomach.   I hit the stone pavement hard.

The horse reared up on its hind legs, and almost bucked Gwen and Elizabeth off.  Gwen barely gained control of the reins before the horse galloped away.

I lay on the ground shaking like I had just been electrocuted. "What the fuck?!" Anger welled up deep inside of me as I struggled to my knees. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled even louder as I got to my feet.

"William.." Tully climbed off of her horse, and rolled her eyes at me. "What are you doing?"

"That!" I shook as I pointed at the man. "That fucking asshole is fucking asking for it!"

The man laughed a deep evil laugh. "Thou speakith in a manner I find odd." His lips curled wickedly. "An average sorcerer Moregan is not.  Proper respect thou lacketh. With each challenge i acquire the power of thine adversary."

"Fuck you!"

"William.." Tully took my hand.

WHOOOM!!!!  The red ball hit me so hard it knocked me back a good twenty meters into the side of a building.  It probably would have killed me if Tully hadn't been holding my hand.

I lay still trying to 'play dead'.

"William!" Merlin's voice boomed with a tone of disgust. "A lubberwort thou beth!"

"Merlin!" I don't know how I managed to stand. "Will you fucking stop calling me that!"

Moregan laughed loudly, "Merlin, an apprentice thou haveth!"

"William, dude." Johnny approached me cautiously.  "You need to fucking chill.  You're fucking bringing this on yourself."

WHOOOM!!!   A red ball hit Johnny in the back and sent him tumbling.

"Oww.." Johnny moaned, "Motherfucker!"

"Two apprentices thou haveth!" Moregan slapped his knees and shook with laughter. WHOOOMMMP!!!!!!! He sent a blinding beam of multicolored light at Merlin from a single palm.

"Thou darest challenge me!?" Merlin's voice boomed.  A beam of red light streamed from his palms.  It had countered Moregan's faster than I could see.

"Many I have battled." Moregan laughed. The Indians healer, of great power -- but alas very beatable! The 'medicine man' of Africa. He possessed a power of which I did not anticipate. I nearly secumed. Then alas there was the 'wise man' of China… A stronger sorcerer I have not made an acquaintance." He paused for effect. "My last opponent -- a Norse 'god'."  Moregan laughed wickedly,  "No god was he!!"

"No god are you!" The anger welled up and exploded from my palms. WHOOM!  My beam of red light struck Moregan in the side.

"Merlin, thy infant challenges!" Moregan laughed loudly.  His beam still locked with Merlin's.

"Motherfucker!" WHOOM!  Johnny hit Moregan with a beam of his own.

"The power of thou infants I shall add!" Moregan raised his other had.

"No!" Alicia shrieked.

WHOOOMMMP!!!!!!! WHOOMP!!!!!!! Alicia's beam caught Moregan's.  Her face contorted in pain.

"A lady sorcerer!" Moregan laughed loudly.

WHOOOMMMP!!!!!!!  Tully countered the beam with a beam of her own.

"A second lady sorcerer! Good show my dear Merlin!" Moregan laughed heartily. "Thou underestimates me."

"You underestimate us." Chiyo spoke calmly.

"A true lady speaketh only when she is spoken to." Moregan sneered. "Do you desire a belt across your backside?"

"GRRRRR!!" Chiyo growled.  WHOOOMP!! There was a blinding flash of green light.

"NO!! AHHHHHHHH!!" Moregan let out a blood curdling shriek.  A sense of power and euphoria spread through my body. 

"Holy fuck!" Johnny gasped as the light dissipated.

Our bodies glowed brightly, while In front of us lay a pile of smoking ashes. 

Merlin mounted his large black Arabian.  His eyes glowed red, and his expression was not a pleasant one. He was even more intimidating in broad daylight than he had been the night of our first meeting.  Moregan must have been very strong to have challenged Merlin.

Merlin trotted over to Chiyo and lifted her into the saddle behind him.  "GRRR!" Chiyo grinned broadly at us as she road off with Merlin.

Tully rolled her eyes. "He could have at least said 'thank you'."

Alicia snickered, "You're jealous?"

Tully stuck her tongue out at Alicia. "Let's get something to eat."

-----------

Edited by 1badboy
To correct some grammer

"They're  fucking hotties!" Johnny pointed at a group of young girls, who watched us from a distance as we ate at an outdoor table. "Boy, I would fuck her!   He devoured his chicken.  "And her!"  He pointed to another girl. "And her!!"

"Yeah… Do you think Merlin's kind of a psycho?" I changed the subject.

"I don't think he likes you." Johnny grabbed a cob of corn from the bowl in front of us. "Oh gawd she's hot!"

"Yeah.." I tore a large chunk of bread off of a hard loaf. "I met Merlin in a dream…  which I guess was more than a dream..  He called me a 'lubberwort', and punched me in the face -- for no reason!"

"That's fucking hilarious dude!" Johnny laughed loudly.

"Merlin hath a madness." The serving girl set large mugs of beer in front of us . "His anger tis something to behold! Take care around his long staff." She eyed me uncomfortably,  "The sorceress.." She pointed at Tully, "sayath thou fancy.." She made a face. "..a ladies.."

"No! No! No!! Don't listen to Tully!  She's an idiot!"

"What?" Johnny grinned stupidly.

"They peed on my at breakfast." I half whispered.

Johnny burst out laughing, "That is so fucking hot!"

I rolled my eyes, "You can tell Tully that you like it."

"Johnny tis truly a man of culture and taste!" Alicia pushed the little table she was sharing with Tully against our own.

"Alicia, are we going to go back... to Merlin's?" I cringed.

Johnny snickered, "William worries too much." He smiled at Tully, and slapped his lap.  Tully grinned even broader than Johnny and sat down on his lap.

Alicia stepped over my lap and sat down facing me. "Mmm…" She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. "Don't worry my dear. I'm sure Merlin will have you sleep in the barn."

----------

I watched Johnny and girls gallop off into the night as I slowly climbed onto the saddle.  I was in no hurry to get to Merlin's.  He certainly wasn't the kindly grandfatherly magician that Hollywood had made him out to be.

"GRRR!" A black panther, on the side of the road, sent my horse into a gallop.

"Woah! Woah!" I pulled back on the reins, and my horse slowed to a cantor -- which was a little painful on the hard cobblestone road..

A large owl swooped down on my right and startled me.  It's red eyes glinted, "Lubberwort."

"Merlin?!"

"Thou desires to become an apprentice?" The owl growled.

"Well…" I caught glimpses of the panther as it trailed us through the underbrush on the side of the road.  "I didn't exactly know what I was getting into when I came here…"

"Little thou knew when thou uncloaked the incubus.." Merlin raised his voice with anger,  "..that thou had summoned!" 

"It was a dream.." I pulled on the reins, and my horse came to a stop.

"Thou possess a power of which thou haveth no appreciation."  Merlin morphed from an owl into a large intimidating man in a red robe holding a large staff.  "A dangerous leader thou would make."

I climbed off of the horse.  "I don't want to be a leader."

"Anonymous thou art not!" Merlin gripped his staff firmly. "My leadership cost many their lives.. I moved to a location I considered remote and yet men continued to build their homes close to mine….. for whatever protection I might offer.."

The black panther emerged from the bushes, and morphed into Chiyo -- fully naked.  She walked up to me and wrapped her lithesome body around mine.

"The Saxons approach." Merlin's eyes glowed red. "At dawn they will be upon the valley… "There is no need for men to die when I possess two sorcerors."

"William, tomorrow you and Johnny will fight the Saxons." Chiyo kissed me on the cheek and slid her hand into my pants.

Merlin morphed back into an owl and Chiyo climbed onto the saddle behind me.

• 2 weeks later...

Chiyo wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the neck. "Arthur's watching us." She whispered in my ear. "He's using a very young sorceress.  Margaret of Devonshire… your great Aunt."

"Aunt Margaret is here? God, how old was she?" I trotted the horse down the road in the moonlight.

"She was old." Chiyo laughed. "She probably lied a few years off of her age."

"Like a couple hundred or so? Chiyo, how old are you?"

"Shh.." Chiyo kissed me on the cheek. "Sorceresses live long lives.  Stop up ahead near that big tree."

"Okay.." I trotted the horse up to the tree and we got off of the horse. 

Chiyo unstrapped a rolled up blanket behind the saddle. "Come, there's a little creek over here. I want to wash."

I followed Chiyo through the brush to a grassy area next to a small creek maybe four meters wide.  Chiyo spread the blanket out then wrapped her arms around me and blinded me with a feverish kiss on the lips.  

"Arthur is scared…" Chiyo pulled my t-shirt off over my head. "..but he is also very smart…" She unfastened my jeans as she sucked on a nipple. "...and dangerous.." She dropped to her knees as she pulled my jeans down. "Mmm.." She slid her mouth over the tip of my swelling cock, then let it fall back out. "Tomorrow you and Johnny will run off the Saxon's."

"How are we supposed to do that? Ohhhh.." I gasped as Chiyo began to suck and lick my cock and balls.

"Don't worry Merlin has a plan." Chiyo lay down on the blanket.

"Okay, but I'm not much of a fighter." I lay down next to Chiyo and impatiently reached for her furry little pussy.  "Mmm.." Chiyo blinded me with a kiss as I rubbed around her swollen clit. "Mmm.." I sucked on an erect nipple.

"Don't worry.." Chiyo spoke with excitement as she guided my cock into her wet trembling pussy.   "...tomorrow you will wear armour, very special armour."

"Okay.." I gasped as Chiyo began squeezing and pushing with such vigor and excitement that she almost overwhelmed me 

"Mmm!" Chiyo smiled, "You can fuck me anytime you want!"

"Okay..Um! Um! Um!" I managed.  My cock was so swollen and hard that it literally felt like it was on fire. "OHHH!!" I gasped.  Chiyo's pussy choked my cock at it exploded. The world spun around me and euphoria overtook my consciousness -- but I did not pass out.

"Mmm.. You are becoming strong William." Chiyo kissed me tenderly on the lips.

We made love one more time, then Chiyo washed my cock off with pee. "Time for a bath." The creeks water began to steam as she stepped in.

"Okay.." I climbed into the piping hot soothing water next to Chiyo. "That feels good.."

"What's going on up there?" I guided the horse towards the small village below Merlin's.

"Arthur's men." Chiyo said rather matter-of-factly. "Probably sent to watch us."

"William! Help!" Elizabeth cried out. A man was dragging her around by her hair.

"Fucking asshole!" Anger welled up in me. "Let go of her NOW!"

"What sayith thou?" The man let go of Elizabeth and smirked at me.  Men stepped out of the shadows on both sides of the road. "We shall do whatever pleases us."

"GRRR!" A blinding beam of red light arced out of my hands -- through the man I had been yelling at, and into the others.  They let out shrieks of pain and agony, then all went deathly silent.

"My dear William.." Elizabeth's voice shook.  She looked at the charred remains of the men. "...what hast thou done?" 

"I don't know, I didn't mean to do that to them.."

People started to trickle out of the buildings.  They stood looking at me seated on the mare with my naked female companion.

"William, thou art a menace!" Merlin's voice boomed.  He road up to us on his black stallion. "Lend Jonathon assistance in the barn. Now!"

"Okay!" I urged the horse to a cantor and headed for Merlin's.

"I didn't intend….."

"Grrrr.." Chiyo cut me off with a low gutteral growl. Our horse came to a stop. "Are you lying to me, or yourself?"

"They had it coming… What was I supposed to tell Elizabeth?" 

"William you're not fooling her." Chiyo's eyes glowed red. "She knows you're evil. You know why her village is here.  They need our protection…..  Arthur does too."

"Yeah.." I trotted the horse into the barn. "..and not from the Saxon's we're fighting tomorrow."

"William, get up here and give me a hand!" Johnny called down from the hay loft. 

"In a minute!"

I found Johnny, moving some loose hay with a pitchfork, while Tully swept.

"William! Wanna see my pussy?" Tully unzipped her jeans.

"Okay.."

Tully wiggled her hips while she pulled her jeans, and panties, down. Her pubic hair was thick, and wild -- completely unshaven. She squatted and spread her legs slightly giving me a view of her swollen clit.

I felt myself growing hard.

Tully grinned casually as a thick stream of pee sprayed from her hairy pussy. "William, have you ever drank a girl's pee from her pussy?"

"Um.. no."

"William!" Tully shrieked with laughter, "You're only half human, where's the demon in you?!"

"Don't worry, Williams got some demon in him." Chiyo pressed her naked body against me from behind.

Tully took her jeans, and her panties off completely. "Back in the late fifties I was working at this advertising firm. My boss was this totally kinky guy. He told me that Friday's were 'bottomless day's' -- and the chicks could only wear panties." Tully started giggling, "So I came totally bottomless. At first the chicks were freakin' out, but when they saw how much the guys were digging it, they took off their panties too. It was a blast!" 

Tully gave me a raunchy smirk. "Then this chick found out that pissin' was our bosses bag when she found a 'golden shower' mag in his office. And we started just droppin' our drawers and pissing anywhere. It was outta sight!".

"Tully, sounds like she's still back at that time." Johnny handed me a broom.

"It was a way out time!" Tully layed a thick coarse blanket down on a spot Johnny had cleaned.

"Yeah.." I started sweeping with the pitiful broom Johnny had handed me. "The female is showing off." A voice in my head said. "You need to breed with her."

Tully sat down on the blanket, leaned back, and spread her legs. "I feel the need to breed!" She seemed to have read my mind.

"Make her pregnant." I pulled down my jeans. "I'll get you pregnant!"

"Good luck with that." Chiyo snickered, and headed for Johnny. 

"It's possible.." Tully sounded hurt. "I've heard of a sorceress who got pregnant."

"You have?" Chiyo wrapped her lithesome body around Johnny. "I never have."

"Grrrrr!" Tully growled at Chiyo.

"GRRR!" Chiyo growled back.

"Johnny, this is horrible!" I winced as the wagon we road in bounced over a rut in the road. "I can barely walk or move in this armour. How are we supposed to fight in it?"

"Just shut the fuck up!" Johnny said menacingly. 

"Okay, but this is humiliating. Merlin could have at least let us ride horses."

"Could you have ridden a horse in this armour?"

"William you're being a fucking pussy!" Alicia guided our horses over to the right side of the towns main road close to the spot where we'd battled Morigan. "Merlin is just testing your mental strength."

Tully, and Chiyo, sat to the side on their horses, while Merlin stood waiting in the center of the road.

"Mental strength?" I felt around for a foothold as I awkwardly stepped out of the wagon. The armour limited my vision. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Johnny pushed past me.

"Wait!" I felt myself falling. The ground came up fast and hit us very hard. My mace swung around and hit Johnny in the head.

"Owww!! Fuck!!!" Get off me you fucking idiot!!" Johnny flailed around in his armour.

"Sorry.." I awkwardly got to my feet and trudged over to Merlin. He had a particularly evil look in his eyes. I had one hell of a lump in my throat.

The treeless rolling hills beyond the town appeared to be covered with approaching "ants".

"Woah!" Johnny struggled over to us. "That's a lot of people.."

"Move thou!" Merlin shoved Johnny angrily in the direction of the approaching army

"Mental strength?" Fear gripped me as I willed myself down the street after Johnny. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Power seemed to surge through me as I overcame the awkwardness of the armour and broke into a run. The mace was a simple weapon and I would swing it and strike men in front of me, and to the sides. 

"You are outnumbered. Run the opposite direction!"

"Fuck you!" I said out loud as I passed Johnny who had come to a stop.

"How dare you insult me! I am your god!"

My armour groaned and began to form comfortably to my body. Adrenaline filled my mind as my legs lengthened and my stride increased.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Johnny gasp behind me.

People came out of buildings and ran along side of us as we cruised down the main street taller than the tallest building.

We were forced to run single file as we grew too wide and tall for the road. The ground shook under our feet as we exited town.

Ahead us the army was panicking. The horses in front were bucking the men off. Other men were attempting to turn back, and getting trampled by those behind them.

I almost felt sorry for them as I began kicking and stomping all that I could. Some of the poor horses and men probably flew a mile or more from my kicks.

Johnny ripped a huge pine tree out of the ground and weilded it like a war club smashing everything that he could.

It was over surprisingly quickly, but the casualties were great. There were dead bodies everywhere. It didn't seem real.

Our bodies and armour shrunk back down to human size as we headed back into town. We removed our helmets and were greeted by scared look rather than cheers and approval.

"You know we could easily take Camelot if we wanted to." Johnny grinned.  

"Jonathon, what sayeth thou?!" Merlin approached menacingly with his staff in hand.

Johnny ignored Merlin "We could fucking live in the castle and help ourselves to as many females as we wanted!"

WHAP! Merlin staff caught Johnny in the forehead and sent him onto his back.

"Control thou's thoughts!" Merlin glared down at Johnny.

"Merlin I think it is time to teach them to use the scourge." Chiyo joined us. "We're going to have to deal with Dra-"

"Speak not his name!" Merlin boomed. He breathed hard. "This eve we shall practice."

I watched Merlin walk away. "Chiyo, Merlin somehow created that dream that we had, didn't he? The one where he killed the incubus."

Chiyo looked like she wanted to say something.

"Someone told me that a sorceror could not kill an incubus."

"Who?"

"Someone.."

"Control your thoughts or HE is going to control you!" 

"Yeah, whatever.."

Johnny watched Chiyo walk away. "You're right Merlin's a trickster. He's not as powerful as he wants people to believe."

-------------

The 'scourge' was a large heavy whip made out of some sort of braided metal.

"It can focus your power in much the same way Merlin's staff can." Alicia explained.

WOOOMP! WOOOMP! A blindingly bright 'lightning bolt' extended out of the scourge as Merlin swung it over his head. BOOOOOM!! The 'lightning bolt' ripped a large tree in half, over a thousand meters away.

"William!" Merlin handed me the scourge. The moment I touched it i felt like I was being shocked.

WOO! WOO! I swung the scourge. BOOM! A 'lightning bolt' blew apart the dirt a good twenty meters from me. It was about the same as Johnny had done.

Merlin nodded approvingly, took the scourge and headed back to the tower.

I looked over at Johnny. He had his cock out and he was peeing on Alicia's leg soaking her jeans. She had a pervy grin on her face like she was enjoying it. "He should stick it in her mouth -- and make her drink it!" I laughed to myself, then realized I had said it outloud.

Tully stuck her tongue out and giggled as she got down on her knees. 

"Okay!." I unzipped my jeans. I wondered about the voice in my head. I doubted it was an incubus because I could sense that it was a being of very great power. Maybe it really was a god? Maybe we could communicate with the gods? Maybe that was why Merlin was so scared? I slid my hard cock into Tully's mouth.

I had a feverish night of of one nightmare after the next but I awoke with Alicia sleeping blissfully on my chest. The warmth of her sensual naked body put me back to sleep.

We were in an enormous Catholic cathedral. I was kneeling in a pew next to Tully, Alicia, and Chiyo.

"Here, even the Priests can marry and have kids." Tully made a face. "And they still want to become like us.."

"If I took a human wife could I have kids?"

"I don't think so.." Alicia answered. "Merlin tried. He had a human wife."

"What happened to her?"

Alicia shrugged, "She died. People don't live very long."

"We live a long time.." Tully looked like she might cry, "..but we're not fully human, and not fully demon.."

"Stop it!" Chiyo cut in. "Control your thoughts or he will use them against you."

"There's no way we can beat him.." Tully said morbidly.

"We're going to have to face him sooner or later." Chiyo clenched her jaw.

------------

Chiyo came out of Merlin's tower but Merlin didn't. She headed to town with Tully to buy food. Johnny and I practiced with scourges we'd found in the barn -- and took turns with Alicia.

"AHHHHH!!!" The voice in my head shrieked.

Merlin came out of his tower. "By the God of Heaven and Hell!" 

"Fuck!" Johnny held his head and fell to his knees.  

The voice in my head was hurting me too. "What is going on?" 

Tears streamed down Tully's face as she approached on horseback. "Draekon has taken Chiyo!!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The voice in my head forced me to my knees, and I was overwhelmed by a horrible rotten smell.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" A terrifying voice shook me to my soul.  

In the distance a horse was coming down the road at a full gallop ridden by a grotesquely huge misshapen figure. It's stench stung my eyes and burned my lungs. Clutched to it's chest was a lifeless Chiyo.

"Chiyo hath summoned her father." Merlin gasped.

"Daddy help me!" Tully shrieked at the top of her lungs. "Help me daddy!!!!!" 

"Summon thy father's!" Merlin ran towards the tower.

The horse galloped towards us in a lather. It collapsed and sent the incubus and Chiyo tumbling into the dirt. "AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" The incubus got to his feet to shield his daughter.

From behind a distant hill an immense dragon rose -- threatening to block out the sun.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Chiyo's father cried out in rage.  

I caught a glimpse of the incubus and closed my eyes in horror.  The very sight of the creature was enough to caused madness.  This was a creature of obscene filth, spawned in the cesspools of the flaming pits of hell.  This was the same hideous monster who had violated Chiyo's mother.  And yet.. and yet it was fighting to protect Chiyo.  It was fighting to protect its daughter!

"Dad help me!!" I collapsed to the ground, paralyzed by Draekon's mind control..

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the a abomination in front of me.    His eyes were dark, glittering pits of madness and horror, his hands jagged claws.   His body was a vile travesty of the human form.  What perverted nature had brought him into being?”

"Dad help us!" Johnny and I cried out in unison.  Was this why my great Aunt Margaret -- our older sister -- had summoned us here? To battle the dragon… with my half-brother?

The monster -- our father -- was stooped to a half-crouch.  He rose slowly to his full height. His hair hung in slimy black coils over his filthy shoulders, his bony and gruesome features were partially concealed by a leprous, oozing growth.   He turned his head to face the dragon.

"HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE DRAEKON!"  The immense dragon roared so deafeningly that the countryside shook.  Our world grew dark as Draekon passed in front of the sun like a great ominous cloud.

Edited by 1badboy
Typos
  • 3 weeks later...

WHOOOOOOOM!! An immense cloud of fire rained down upon us. 

"GRRRRRRRRR!!!" A bone chilling chorus of growls surrounded us. Horrible creatures stood in front of Alicia and Tully. The raging  firestorm stopped eirily short of us.  

WHOOOM! WHOOOM! A scourge whipped around over our heads.  It was Chiyo, she was back on her feet.

"Let's fight this fucker!" Johnny yelled.  His eyes glowed a fiery red like our dads.

"I still can't move!" I struggled like I was in a dream.  Rage welled within me. "Fuck you Draekon!" It wasn't Draekon holding me down -- it was my weak human side.  

"Get up!" My father's cold souless voice instructed me.  His clawlike hand took hold of mine.

I stood up possessed by my fathers madness and insanity. "FUCK YOU DRAEKON!!"

BOOOOOOOOOM!!! A flash of lightning arced from Chiyo's scourge into the fire cloud.

WHOOOM! WHOOOM! Tully staggered and tears glistened on her face as she awkwardly swung the scourge.   A tall slim gruesome incubus shielded her from the dragons fire.

BOOOOOOOM! Tully sent a bolt of lightning directly into the fire.

"Ahhhhh!!!" WHOOOM! WHOOOM! Alicia swung a scourge as the fire cloud disapated.

I caught a brief glimpse of the immense dragon.  There was a horrible beauty to the creature.

BOOOOOOOM! The lightning flashed from the end of Alicia's scourge but didn't quite reach Draekon.

"Fuck!" Johnny ran towards the tower as the dragon banked and dove towards us. "How do we fight this fucker?!"

"GRRRRRRRRR!" Chiyo's father sent a huge  ball of fire into Draekon's side.  It didn't seem to even faze the dragon.  

WHOOOOOMP! A shaft of blinding light hit Draekon's belly and actually caused the dragon to turn and retreat.

"Merlin's got his staff!" Johnny yelled.

Merlin stood glowing in front of his tower, his extended towards Draekon.  Next to Merlin stood an incubus of scary proportion.  Its huge muscular body was covered in purple and black protruding veins -- especially his maggot infested face.  Huge eyeballs peeked out between slimy coils of hair that hung all of the way to the ground.   In its claws it held a great black horn.

Merlin looked at the horn and breathed hard.

The incubus moved its eyes without moving its head.  Madness clutched at my soul as it fixed its gaze on me.  Its arms surreally extended the horn to me.

"Okay… OW!! FUCK!! FUCK!!!!" The horn seared flesh off of my hands and I dropped it.

Above us Draekon turned and dove.

"FUCK!!!!!" I took hold of the horn.  The pain was almost more than I could bear. "GOD HELP ME!!!!"  I put my lips to the horn and my body lit up in excruciating agony.  BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

WHOOOM! WHOOOM! BOOOOOOOM!! Chiyo severed Draekon's right wing.  

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Draekon screeched and fell.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  The horn tore me apart as I blew.  I was no longer holding it -- my father was.

WHOOOM! WHOOOM! BOOOM!  

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

I felt the ground shake, but I could no longer see.

A nightmarish thing took hold of my hand.  There was an unsettling familiarity in my father's grasp.  It was like I was reliving all of  the shame I had ever felt for the evil deeds I'd done in life.

My eyes began to uncloud.  Black dots blurred my vision but even they began to fade.  My father -- an incubus, a demon -- was healing me..

My father helped me up and I opened my eyes fully.  Through the stifling smoke of the forest fire that surrounded us I could see the immense mountain like body of Draekon.  He  writhed so violently that the earth shook.  There was a horrifically awesome beauty to the evil creature.

My father continued to hold my hand, and I noticed Johnny standing to the left side of him holding his other hand.  "Ahhh!" I gasped as another incubus grasped my right hand.  It felt a bit like an electric shock.  It was Merlin's father.  To his right Merlin held his hand, and to his right Chiyo's father held his hand.  We were forming a chain.

Once we were all connected we raised our joined hands in unison towards Draekon. It was time to kill the thing! It reminded me of the battle with Moregan.

I can't claim to have been fully aware of what we did, but the energy we directed at Draekon came back to us a thousand fold.  That thing truly had been a god.  Or at least one of the gods..

"It's over.." Chiyo said softly.  The incubuses were gone and Draekon's carcass burned in front of us.

"Come!" Merlin commanded.

We followed Merlin into his tower and up the steps.  I thought I would finally get to see his place but he stopped us short and we gathered on the landing where we had originally gathered after crossing into his world.

"GRRRRR!" Chiyo growled as she waved her hands and the stairs below us grew dark.

"Go!" Merlin pointed down the stairs.

Into the darkness we went.

----------

"That was a lot easier than the first time." I breathed a sigh of relief as I stepped outside and saw that we back at Aunt Margaret's house.

"We've changed.." Tully wrapped her arms around me and wiped her tears with my shirt. "We've really really changed!"

"Yeah we have.." I glanced around anxiously. "Where's Chiyo?"

"Maybe she didn't come." Johnny frowned. Alicia cuddled with him like Tully with me.

I looked inside the empty shaft of the tower.  There was a dirt floor and no stairs.  It was just a shell. "Why did they send us away?" 

"You wanted to stay?" Johnny studied me.

"I don't know.. There was stuff going on.. My Aunt Margaret was being used by Arthur.  I killed a bunch of Arthur's men.."

Johnny sighed, "Chiyo and Merlin can handle it." 

"I don't know.. I feel like I should go back."

Alicia laughed, "How are you going to do that, William?"

"William.." Tully nuzzled her cheek against my chest. "Chiyo was the only one of us who knew how to do it."

"Who was Chiyo?"

"A myth.. A legend from Japanese folklore.. She was called by different names at different times.  She found us, we didn't find her.  You miss her?"

"Yeah, kind of.."

Alicia gave us a hard look.  "Maybe it's time for us to go our separate ways."

"What, we can't be friends?  What is going on here?"

"She's right William." Johnny cut in.

"Yeah, but Johnny.. we're brothers!"

"I know, that's one of the reasons."

"So you want us to leave?"

Alicia turned around and faced us. "Yeah."

"Fine, you guys can fucking have the house.  You can fucking have everything!"

"Stop it William!" Tully cut in. "We'll leave."

-----------

I squeezed my big suitcase behind the seats of Tully's Ferrari.  Maybe taking a break and giving Johnny and Alicia a little privacy was a good idea.

"So Tully, where are we going?" I buckled into the passenger seat.

Tully shrugged, "Maybe California? San Diego? Or maybe Miami Florida? Or how about New York City?"

"Let's go to New York."

"Okay, New York it is." Tully eased her Ferrari out the driveway.

"What just happened back there?"

"We did the impossible." Tully said quietly.

"We beat a dragon?"

Tully shook her head.

"I got you pregnant... and Johnny got Alicia pregnant."

Tully nodded.

"Thank you Aunt Margaret." I said aloud, and closed my eyes as Tully accelerated onto the freeway.  I could sense the life in Tully's womb.  I was going to be a dad.

THE END