Mattress Mishap

Throughout last night I had peed in my fully protected bed and woke up this morning to pee in it again.  I got up because something did not feel right in my bed. I pulled the wet sheets back and found a large.split in my mattress cover.  Apparently all the pee made the vinyl brittle and when I moved the vinyl split.  I ripped the sheet off and not only was my mattress soaking wet, there were a multitude of pee stains all over it. (Sorry, I did not have time for pictures this morning).  I don't know why but I rushed to clean the pee stains off it, cause I live alone and, could have done it when I got home from work. I got home and the pee stains were gone but the mattress is still damp.  There will be no more bed wetting for me until I get this replaced. I guess either I need to buy a spare or buy a more durable one. I will be sleeping on a wet mattress tonight, not by choice.

• Like 1

Hope the mattress comes through. Might be ok as I had one once that I accidentally wet in my sleep a number of times and didn't completely ruin it. As you just got one night worth of pee in it then should be ok when dry. Good luck.

22 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Yes,

The matress survived.  The pee stained cleaned up for the most part and once it dried it was fine.  My new protector will be here Tues.

That's great. You can begin peeing bed again soon too, wonderful.