A photoshoot at a nudist beach

29 minutes ago, Peefan83 said:

Yesterday I met a nudist couple for a photo shoot who I’d been talking to for a while at my local nudist beach. We met at the car park and chatted for a while and she was bursting when they arrived so within 5 minutes of meeting we were in the trees her with her knickers down to her knees her dress lifted up and she was having a nice long pee while squatting in front of me. We walked through the woods and chatted and got to know each other a bit better while stopping to take photos of her flashing herself. We were about halfway to the beach and she’d had enough of wearing her knickers so she took them off and handed them to me. When we got to the beach her partner set up one side of some dunes and we were together on the other side. Her dress was off instantly and she was posing in lots of positions. She brought several pairs of knickers with her to model which I helped her change into. I was taking some real close up shots while she was holding her knickers to the side and I could see she was getting wet, she asked if I wanted to touch her boobs which I did. She could see I was hard already and she told me to get my cock out. I was wanking away while I played with her boobs and she said you can touch me down there too. I ran my fingers over her wet pussy and she told me to push a finger inside her, I did and it wasn’t long before I shot my first load of cum over the sand. We had some lunch and chatted some more. After that she said she needed to pee again. She squatted down and I did sort of in front beside her. I had my cock out again and was wanking and my phone was videoing between her legs. She managed to pee after a minute or so of trying and then she wiped. She sat down with her legs wide open in front of her little pee puddle in the sand. She held her pussy open and I fingered her again while she watched me wank over the wet sand. She told me to cum over her pee which I did in no time. We chatted some more and I decided to leave them to it after a very enjoyable few hours. I hope to meet them too for some more naughty fun as we all enjoyed ourselves. 

Super hot story! Did she know about your desire for pee before she pissed in front of you?

• Thanks 1