Stories about naughty peeing together with your SO? 💧

Do any users here have stories to tell about introducing either their current or ex gf/bf, or perhaps wife/husband to naughty pissing (like all over public toilets, fitting rooms, elevators, etc) and doing the activity together with them?

Initial reactions, the thrill of the moment, the aftermath of leaving the mess there... If I had a story of my own I'd share. One day! 😁😈

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
On 9/9/2020 at 7:10 AM, 88mphArtist said:

Do any users here have stories to tell about introducing either their current or ex gf/bf, or perhaps wife/husband to naughty pissing (like all over public toilets, fitting rooms, elevators, etc) and doing the activity together with them?

Initial reactions, the thrill of the moment, the aftermath of leaving the mess there... If I had a story of my own I'd share. One day! 😁😈

I've probably told my stories a few times on here now, since I've only ever done it in person with one girl.

I told my ex about my fetish about 2 years into our 3 year relationship.  She was accepting and said she was willing to try it and such. 

We didn't end up doing very much in the end, but we did have a lot of fun.  She would often hold her pee whenever we were together and give me hand jobs while she was desperate.  We spent one day of actual full-on pee fun together, we both we ourselves and peed on each other.  It was amazing.  Unfortunately she never peed her jeans for me, which is my favorite.  Maybe some day I'll find a girl willing...