Pee Fetish Stats

Does anyone have any links to some "official stats"?  The only thing I could find was an article in esquire magazine that indicated 3.5% of women and about 8.9-10% of men have this fetish.  

I'm just curious why it appears 2 1/2 x more men have it over women.  Is it because of the way we're wired or is it simply that women are reluctant to disclose their fetishes, kind of like the way it used to be back in the day when stats indicated that a similiar gap?  (Surveys now indicate 90% of men and 76% of women masturbate).

Just kind of curious. 

• Agree 1

Could just be me, but it seems a lot of women these days have bathroom related "interests" or perk right up whenever anything bathroom related is discussed. Now it's a given most of this could be nothing more than that and not fetish related by any means, but it sure does make you wonder if it's not far more common than is disclosed simply due to shame and the taboo factor. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Pronto said:

Could just be me, but it seems a lot of women these days have bathroom related "interests" or perk right up whenever anything bathroom related is discussed. Now it's a given most of this could be nothing more than that and not fetish related by any means, but it sure does make you wonder if it's not far more common than is disclosed simply due to shame and the taboo factor. 

That's what I was kind of thinking....taboo factor, possibly even skewing the stats for both sexes.  I know for me I've had this fetish for decades and I kept it hidden and secret for decades for that very reason until just recently.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gramps61 said:

That's what I was kind of thinking....taboo factor, possibly even skewing the stats for both sexes.  I know for me I've had this fetish for decades and I kept it hidden and secret for decades for that very reason until just recently.

A imagine a lot of it comes from just being mothers where "potty talk" becomes a normal just a regular part of their existence and humor at that, but then again I notice this from non mothers as well. 

I didn't think the stats for people with a pee fetish were even this high. This is encouraging then. Perhaps men are more open about their unusual sexual preferences. There are many more men on the pee sites I am a member of, but the female presence is much more appreciated. I really  welcome females that enjoy male pee stories ( such as my own) , but this is much less common.

Can't really say if that means male actually having the fetish is much more prevalent. I hope not.

• Like 1