Drunk desperate girls?

Guest jeanswettingfan

Guest jeanswettingfan

So I've got a dilemma. 

When girls get drunk, they usually end up needing to pee, and there's often a chance of them getting desperate and wetting themselves.

I always feel super guilty, but it's definitely arousing for me. Going to parties is tough because I'm always nervous there going to be a cute girl that gets sloshed and peed herself. 

Anyone else know what I mean?

Guest UnabashedUser

Any tall drink with lemon in it works as a diuretic to the kidneys.  Mike's Hard Lemonade is something a girl likes, works great on a hot day,  and man it makes you want to piss like a race horse. Serve it ice cold or over ice.

I know what you mean @jeanswettingfan - I read your post as you being an 'innocent' third party bystander, observing their desperate squirming or perhaps even their passed out drunk wetting.

My view on that is that you probably have nothing you need to feel guilty about.  At least in my mind my arousal (and hence any guilt) is related to how the girl reacts, in that a humiliating traumatic experience would not be fun or thrilling for me but a girl who can laugh it off is a different matter.

In the case of girls at a party, I guess there is a first time for ever drunkenly wetting and yes that could be traumatic - but in the case where girls regularly drink such that it's an 'occupational hazard' then if they're ok with the thought they may be staggering home or sleeping it off with wet jeans then there's nothing for you to feel bad about.

I do think as well society is quite accepting of a girl wetting herself especially as a consequence of being drunk. Guys pissing wherever, especially after alcohol is commonplace and girls pissing outdoors is becoming more socially recognised - but there is still perhaps a sort of expectation that girls don't and hence girls brought up by their mothers to think they can't.  If they're not going to deliberately pee but keep drinking, then there's only really one consequence... 

Common language like the British 'pissing myself laughing' or just the way we use the term 'pissed' not as an abbreviation of pissed-off angry but 'pissed' meaning drunk tells us that too.

So don't be nervous - be the sympathetic guy who gives her a jacket to tie around her waist, offers to walk her home and be her friend...

ps - You obviously get invited to much better parties than me!

• Like 2
Guest jeanswettingfan
21 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know what you mean @jeanswettingfan - I read your post as you being an 'innocent' third party bystander, observing their desperate squirming or perhaps even their passed out drunk wetting.

My view on that is that you probably have nothing you need to feel guilty about.  At least in my mind my arousal (and hence any guilt) is related to how the girl reacts, in that a humiliating traumatic experience would not be fun or thrilling for me but a girl who can laugh it off is a different matter.

In the case of girls at a party, I guess there is a first time for ever drunkenly wetting and yes that could be traumatic - but in the case where girls regularly drink such that it's an 'occupational hazard' then if they're ok with the thought they may be staggering home or sleeping it off with wet jeans then there's nothing for you to feel bad about.

I do think as well society is quite accepting of a girl wetting herself especially as a consequence of being drunk. Guys pissing wherever, especially after alcohol is commonplace and girls pissing outdoors is becoming more socially recognised - but there is still perhaps a sort of expectation that girls don't and hence girls brought up by their mothers to think they can't.  If they're not going to deliberately pee but keep drinking, then there's only really one consequence... 

Common language like the British 'pissing myself laughing' or just the way we use the term 'pissed' not as an abbreviation of pissed-off angry but 'pissed' meaning drunk tells us that too.

So don't be nervous - be the sympathetic guy who gives her a jacket to tie around her waist, offers to walk her home and be her friend...

ps - You obviously get invited to much better parties than me!

Thanks man! Yeah I definitely agree. 

Also, I don't really go to many crazy parties. I just kinda find myself there from time to time lol