Pissing Like a Dog in the Park (Male Story)

Like just about everyone else in the world I've been crazy bored during quarantine. My community has a few walking paths that run between the fenced in back yards of some of the houses. The paths are small and paved, probably about 4 feet wide. After walking with my dog for a while we wound up walking through on of those paths. At that point my bladder was about to burst, so I looked around to make sure no one was around, and tried to pick a place to christen with my golden rain. The sun had just gone down at this point so there was a low chance of me being seen by someone in their backyard or someone else walking on the path. I looked around and saw plenty of trees, plenty of bushes, backyard fences, I even looked down at the path below my feet, but none of them seemed right. I really wanted the next person walking by to know that this was my territory. Then in noticed the dog waste disposal container on the side of the path. It was one of those green ones with the sign and the complementary dog waste bag dispenser. It had just rained for the last week and the sanitary guys cleaned it up and no one had been walking their dogs since, so it was pretty damn clean. A wave of excitement rushed over me as I knew my target. I walked over to the pole that was sticking up and whipped out my cock, already in a semi-hard on. I looked both ways up and down the path and let loose a golden stream all over the front of the bin. I sprayed my piss all over the front of the can and the pole. Realizing I still had a lot more piss, I adjusted my stream so that I pissed all over the top lid of the can, forcing the next person to walk by to touch my pissy, golden territory the next time they had to use the device. Still pissing all over the lid, I decided my efforts weren't good enough, and directed my hard cock upwards 90 degrees, sending my piss arc directly into the bag dispenser, spraying it all over the bags inside. I sat their and leaned back for what must have been another 30 seconds, thoroughly drenching the dispenser and surely ruining the clean hands of whoever needed a bag next. As I walked away, I looked back, watching my quart of yellow release soak into the ground at the base of the bin, staining the ground and letting everyone know that someone marked that territory. Definitely going to piss there again. 

• Hot 1