The Wall (Male Story)

(Contains male characters taking a pee)

Al and Caden were close friends that hung out a lot. They shared similar interests with each other, like what movies and shows they like, and clothing they have interest in buying. One other thing they like to do a lot, was talk. They could talk for hours about many different things, and enjoy the conversations they end up having. 

A great example of this was one time while they were walking down a silent street together, chatting about how good their lunch was. At one point, Caden spoke out about something else.

Caden - Well, I actually need to pee right now, how about you?

Al - Yeah, I’m feeling the urge as well.

Caden - So I guess we should find a place to go before, you know, we can’t hold anymore.

Al - Yep, of course.

They kept walking a little, finding a decent place to pee. No sign of a bathroom of any kind around them. Caden saw a wall to the right side that looked good enough to him.

Caden - How about that wall over there?

Al - Okay, I’m fine with that.

Caden - Good, because I’m feeling it get close to the tip of my cock.

Al - Same here, so let’s go.

The two went up against the wall, and stood a good enough distance from it. Caden unbuttoned, and let his tool free, aimed towards the target in front. Al unzipped his jeans zipper to get his dick out, too. His was a bit shorter than Caden, but had a much bigger pee hole. Once the tools were out, the two unclenched and relaxed. Caden let out a sigh of relief as the stream of bladder juice started. It made a raining Welcome on the concrete and made a small pool below it. Al looked at his own penis’s slit, sighing when it slightly parted and sent his pee flying out to the wall, giving the feeling of relief he somewhat enjoyed. Because of the size of Al’s slit, a big wide gush of pee was jetting out like a fire hose from his cock. Caden started to talk to Al.

Caden - Nothing like letting go a long stream of urine, am I right?

Al - Yep.

Al’s stream lasted 17 seconds longer before losing its force and calming down into some drops and dribbles. He sent one more fresh drop out from his cock, it landing onto the urine puddle, joining the other parts of the liquid. He shook his tool and put it back in his pants and zipped up, ready to go back on the walking path. Caden was almost done with his own pee time, just a few drops remaining. He wanted to send one single drop free before he was completely finished. After two seconds, there it was. Crowning and pushing its way out through the cock’s mouth, Caden had the thought that his pee hole was exhausted from what it has now done. Almost free, Caden lightly shook his tool, allowing the drop to wiggle completely out and land below. He then let his tool rest against the material of his underwear, and buttoned up his pants, walking back to join Al again. They headed off down the road, leaving their puddles and stains planted on the floor and the wall.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1