Pee Fun with a Cell Phone

OK guys this is a TRUE story that happened to me when I was visiting Faith69 last year in Phoenix Arizona. I may have told you about this before, but after all this time she just took the video off her cell phone now and sent it to me, so now I have PROOF!!!

One night while I was at a bar meet with my good friend Faith from www.faith69.com we had to go pee sooo bad, so just like girls always do we went to the bathroom together. We were both very drunk and having so much fun so I decided to show Faith how I can pee standing up. She didn't believe that I could do it so she captured it on her cell phone for laughs. I aimed for the toilet but completely missed and got pee all over the floor. It was hilarious and we couldn't stop laughing. When we got back to our table everyone asked what took us so long, so we showed them the video and we all laughed even more. TRUE STORY!

I know the quality of these screen captures are horrible. . . but they were taken from her phone after all, and this thread is more about the quality of story rather than images.

1.jpg.dd4278a9af9fc1ba9cf4bd74c13184bf.jpg

2.jpg.56380d4a1f82951f0e4cc4aa5a5802a8.jpg

3.jpg.adc8278c2369ee4b62f2d9157f01bd98.jpg

rr4.jpg.1c4ae185c3e986858fb6ba9fd3fd86b2.jpg

5ee.jpg.afa2a64208d7abbd73feacb9bd86acc9.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...