On A Tree ( Male Story )

( contains male peeing scenes )

Harrison and Jona were taking the time today to try a hike outdoors. They drove to the local hiking trail to walk and explore scenery they have rarely been at before. While walking through the middle of one path, this happens.

Jona - Hey, Harrison?

Harrison - What?

Jona - I,uh, need to, uh, take a leak now.

Harrison - Oh, well, where can you go?

Jona - I remember a tree over here that we stopped at once to look at c-cause it’s so big, I can go t-there.

Harrison - Ok,sure.

Jona - Do you need to go at all?

*Harrison checks*

Harrison - It isn’t that bad of a need, but I guess I can go right now if you are.

Jona - Alright.

So, the two guys head over to the tree to take a pee. Once they were at the tree, they had to freeze for a second and look at how large it was, with many leaves up top on loads of branches. Then, they spoke a bit.

Harrison - Just, try not to, like, look over here, okay?

Jona - Oh, okay, I won’t.

Jona began to unzip his pants zipper, revealing a bit of his boxers inside. He reached in, pulled out his dick and aimed it at the bark in front of him. Harrison, a bit slower, did almost the same thing, but pointed his tool at a different part of the bark so he didn’t interfere. Harrison let loose, a light yellow stream exiting his dick tip and landing onto the grass and the bark of the tree. Jona’s stream started three seconds after. A more focused and clearer pee spray came from his cock, it’s foreskin pulled back a bit for a better aim. The relaxing sounds of urine hitting the tree bark were heard. A slight moan came from Jona, since he had to go more than Harrison. Harrison’s need wasn’t as much, but he still was getting relief from the feeling of his pee leaving his dick. Harrison’s stream was dying down, and then stopped, with some spurts and drops to follow. Jona was still letting out a good stream, until soon after, his stream turned into little spurts as well. He shook his tool to get the last drops out, and Harrison was doing the same. They zipped up and went away from the tree and back on the path.

Harrison - I Kinda enjoyed that.

Jona - I did too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2