What kind of a wetter?

This is a far reach question, but am also confident this is the right forum to ask.   I mean i won’t be asking this question at the bar anytime soon.

Through personal chats/experiences/stories/ and videos it seems a female will have a different look to peeing her pants.   Anatomy is different, some are dribblers, some are sprayers, some are streamers and that all leads to how different it would be if they pee themself.  So my question is what does peeing your pants look like for you (or your significant other)?

For example:  my wife has hers dribble down the inside of both legs and then will appear in the front once it hits her knees.   The other girl that peed herself for me many years ago had the pee immediately flood the front of one leg before moving to the other leg.    I’m sure we’ve all seen videos where the crotch immediately floods, and some videos where there’s nothing in the front, but then the entire back is soaked.   

so what does it look like for you or your significant other?    Could be an interesting discussion

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm usually sitting at my computer next to the pool. I have a plastic covered cushion and usually wet the entire crotch and LOVE how it flows down and makes my butt soaked in a little pool of pee!! Sometimes I''l pull it out and spray down the legs of my pants and even up on my shirt too. Feels wicked being all wet and clingy!!! After a while I'll use the garden hose to rinse down and wait to dry and fill up again and do it all over!!

• Hot 1