Ideas for pee related dares

My gf and I will occasionally bet each other on various things, and the loser has to do a dare. Any good ideas for pee related dares to have her do?

I haven't yet had the courage to tell her of my pee fetish, so probably nothing too out there, or she may reject it. We've had some fun peeing in various places outdoors (some stories posted already, more to come), but i'm not sure how far her comfort level will go. She has said that she found certain pee activities fun (ie. peeing through her bikini while we were paddle boarding), so I'm hoping to draw out other pee related activities that she (and I, too, of course) will enjoy.

I made a previous post detailing my wife and I doing the same thing on a few bets where she had to pee her pants.   

I might suggest that bc that could have the more humorous perspective, and then gauge her to see how she liked it.   Otherwise doing anything like daring her to pee on you could show all of your cards too quickly.   Just my thoughts though