My Aunt

My aunt was comeing to visit and she didnt have anywhere to stay so i told her to stay at my house she told me that she like the idea, my house is big so there was a lot of rooms there but it was empty i live alone so anything can happen i hered a konock on my door i open and there she was she was 37 years old and she was hot. (I love when girls piss but im a foot man also combine the two and BOOM im in full extasis)

I look at her feet she had flats on too bad but the day is long, Hi she said as she put her bags down, hi i said how are you,how was the flight are you hungry or tired. she told she wasent tired and that she ate something on the plane, i want to go to the mall and see the shops, okay i said let me get my keys and we go we wento the mall and we start walking around until she told me that she was thristy so we want to the fast food court and bought drinks we sat down and start talking i started looking down at her feet and looking up so i dont get caught she started to dangle her shoes i started to get a little excited the only that missing if she start pissing right there. Excuse me she said i look up she was staring at me, are you looking at my feet she asked me. i said no but is didnt belive me she smiled that caught me of gaurd let play a game she said do you see that girl over there i want you to invite her to come back with us, why i asked her well she said i like girls doing things to me naughty things and i know you like my feet and you bought the biggest cup there was at the store so i think you want to do some watersports im i turn on so go there and ask her to come back with us. As i starded walking to the girl my mind started going all over the place who knew my aunt was just like me now i know im goin g to get to see her pissing, i get to the girl and told her my name and that was very pretty and if she was alone the conversation went something like this: Hi my name is jhon what yours Joanna she told me, i see your alone and i wanted to know if you wanted to come back with me and my aunt to talk i know no girl in her right mind will say yes but just when i was going to leave my aunt come up and said hi i was wondering if you want some company we were about to go back to the home and we saw you all alone and i felt sad how about coming with us and we can have some fun i tell you what call you mom and tell her to pick you up at this adress in acouple of hours so she wont worry okay. So she call and se look more relax okay she said let go we went back and we went to the living room wow she said this is a big house thanks i said, my aunt made the frist move she said to me to go and us a couple of drinks when i came there making out i sat on the chair and watched they started laughing and kissing they reach for the drinks and started to pour a little on there brests joanna started to moan my aunt told me to come and kneel are whorship her feet while they satrted to rub each other i started to kiss her feet and joanna feet they took of there dresses and started to masturbated while kissing my aunt said that we shoud go to the bed so we went upstairs and joanna said to me lie down i want to give you something my aunt knew what was coming so she put her foot under joanna pussy she started to piss in my mouth and on my aunt feet my dick was so hard i took it out and started to masturbate while she pissed all over me and my aunt feet, when she stop she said that she wanted me to clean her pussy with my tounge my aunt put her foot on joanna pussy lick them both they said so i did it. My turn my aunt said i open my mouth and she started pising and rubing her clit and screaming Drink it all , joanna put her feet in my mouth , i want you to take both of them and suck them while her piss stream down my feet it feel so good and warm you like it dont you are you going to cum drinking our piss and cleaning our feet with your mouth. Fuck yes as i storke my cock faster and faster i knew i was about to cum just worshiping thse goodesses doing what they want with me being there slave there toilet. I came with an explosion of cum, yes my aunt said we should repeat this more, joanna said im glad i came over i wanted to do that for a long time, joanna went to change and my aunt said to lick her pussy until she came, joanna came back and my aunt said come here i have a last surprise for you sit on my face she lift her dress got on the bed and move her underwear to the side my aunt started to lick her pussy until she came. Thre doorbell rang it was for joanna bye she said i was a lot of fun, the door closed my aunt look at me and smiled i got her number she said.

The End

• Like 1